Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Franklin, MA

jkfrank

I am a member at HSA also. We do IPSC practice every Wed night. Indoors winter and outdoors summer. Open to everyone !!!

Come by some wed night and we can show you the ropes. Most of us reload also !

Stewart

Welcome to action shooting I'm from central Mass and belong to Harvard sportsman club. Hopkington is a great club you will find some experienced guys down there. I started reloading and action shooting (mostly IDPA) in 2013. Its a lot of fun and despite the anti gun laws threre are a lot great clubs and IDPA/USPSA events in New England. Good think is with an hour drive you can get to most of them.

This forum also is a great place to get answers on reloading, training, and pistol modifications.

welcome

Welcome to action shooting I'm from central Mass and belong to Harvard sportsman club. Hopkington is a great club you will find some experienced guys down there. I started reloading and action shooting (mostly IDPA) in 2013. Its a lot of fun and despite the anti gun laws threre are a lot great clubs and IDPA/USPSA events in New England. Good think is with an hour drive you can get to most of them.

This forum also is a great place to get answers on reloading, training, and pistol modifications.

welcome

Thank you for the info, I'm actually signed up for an IDPA clinic at your club in early April.