Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH FNS 9L and 40L Holsters

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

rrickysee,

Safariland is making holsters for the FNS long slide models.

Also, Mike Benedict at Talon Tactical made a holster and mag pouches for me and they turned out awesome!

I checked out both companies and they only list the 4" model FNS

Ricksee,

Red Hill Training will be making some, I am taking him my pistol this weekend to have the mold made for the holster for the 40.

How is the stability of the holsters they make with the Tek-Lok looks like the shim it out with screws and rubber hose?

Boxerglocker,

the "rubber hose" is actually plastic spacers. they are used to get the holster out just a little from the Tek-lok. I have put the FNH holster on a Bladetech Drop and offset from my stingray holster from my single stack rig. I will post a pick once I have the belt loop attachment from Bladetech.

But as it stands now the retention is great and holds the gun even up side down while moving around.

Boxerglocker,

the "rubber hose" is actually plastic spacers. they are used to get the holster out just a little from the Tek-lok. I have put the FNH holster on a Bladetech Drop and offset from my stingray holster from my single stack rig. I will post a pick once I have the belt loop attachment from Bladetech.

But as it stands now the retention is great and holds the gun even up side down while moving around.

Thanks, I have one on order at Red Hill, should get it early next week. I asked them to make that one IDPA compliant. Currently, I have my gun down at KRounds holsters here locally, where they are going to make me a Straight drop and offset version of their competition version holster.

I am also looking for a holster for my FNS Long slide. If you find anything please post it here.

Thanks

I saw a holster that I believe was make by Red Hill Training this weekend. Good looking holster. https://www.facebook.com/Redhilltraining

I got one made from Red Hill, received it earlier this week. Very nicely made. It has a Tek Lok belt loop rides tight with the included spacers. I haven't tried out the retention properties yet my gun is with my gunsmith having him tweak the trigger (I noticed the trigger was riding the opening in the frame) and do a slide Cerokote. I hated the black oxide finish. It always looked dry and dull.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...