Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I went to the pistol bay area (AM #7) this morning where they did the briefing at 7:25 AM and were shooting by 7:35 AM. Same for the Pro stage next to it. I'm planning to get there at 7:15 AM so I don't have to hustle getting my belt on and gear ready.

No wait list at ProAm GTFO!!!

Lol there were a handful yesterday the way Linda is doing it is if someone bails u write a check out for the match fee leaving the pay to name blank.when someone bails the check on top of the list goes to the bailing shooter. And the the person that wrote the check gets the slot. Nice way of doing it.

Oh and I want to thank blue cross bs of tn for screwing me out of knee surgery that I needed to get to happily shoot this match.

Anyhow I was there and met w Linda hence the scoop. Whoever got my slot good luck !!!

Edited by Dustbuster1

I've got one more stage to shoot tomorrow... Slid 40 spots backwards today struggling with the heat... Puts a whole new twist on 'match management'.... Well, at least all the gear ran well, even if I did not...

Trey

Edited by Headworked

Thanks to the Rockcastle match organizers, staff, RO's and sponsors for a great match and excellent Am prize table. I picked up a cool CMC trigger and a couple of nice gift certificates even though I was called over 1 hour into the random prize table drawing. Definitively worth waiting in the rain for.

The entire Brazil team went up before me. Some of them more than once it appeared. I love how some guys go shopping, pick up a prize then walk around with it looking for something better.

Edited by OPENB

A great match, many thanks to Gary, Linda, the ROs the staff at Rockcastle and the sponsors, esp to Tyler at Adams Arms for loaning me his rifle to blast off my leftover ammo this morning.

I shot with a great bunch on Am squad 11, plenty of good banter and friendly piss-taking. Hope to shoot with all of you guys sometime in the future.

Each and every RO that had to deal with me; thank you. All match staff, great work as always. Another fun 3 Gun Rockcastle Pro/Am in the bag.

Squad 11 was a blast (pun intended).

Ian, great fun and I hope you got to use all that ammo!

My Thanks to the whole staff for the match. Thanks to all the sponsors too. One and a half hours into the Am prize table, I still got a one hundred dollar Extreme Bullet certificate plus other small items.

Am squad 13: One of the BEST squads that I have ever been on. Thank you guys and gals.

I had a great time this weekend despite my poor shooting on the first day.

Interesting happening:

A guy literally took a Seekins upper out of my hands at the AM prize table. I thought that was a neat trick. :roflol:

:cheers: to Gary, staff, and the ROs.

Had a great time at the shoot.i really would like to thank a XRAIL sponsored shooter who was at the xrail tent,I walked up and all the guys working the tent were gone. He saw I had a spring problem,took the gun to Shooter source took it apart and fixed the spring I installed wrong. He got me back in the game and to my last stage on time.

Are the scores on practiscore for the AM match official/final? Someone showed me a paper copy at the dinner and said it was official and I was 8 places lower than practiscore shows. Just trying to figure out where I ended up.