Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

Confirmed for AM match! :bow:

Ian,

I shoot AM also would enjoy squadding with you.

Dave Merryman

Edit to add-Thanks Linda, smooth and easy sign up again. I did have to stay up until about 2135 though....lost some sleep

Excellent idea Dave, I would like that very much. I'll put your name on my application form for squadding request.

Thanks!

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golf cart? Stroller?

This is how we roll.

407629761.jpg

All you need is a quarter-ton trailer to haul all your stuff around. My second job in the Army was driving one of those for a Platoon Leader back in the 80s before our unit fielded HMMWVs. That's one cool ride!

Oh, he has the a trailer too....

Over the last 12 hours I have had a number of shooters, who were on the AM waiting list, sign in for the Pro Match. They are now on the waiting list also for the Pro Match.

If you really want to shoot the Pro Match, this is a great plan. If you really want to be there and are willing to shoot either match, this is a great plan. What worries me is that people will think they have improved things because they were 120 on the Am Waiting list & now they are 60 on the Pro Waiting list. Just be aware that traditionally the Pro List moves very slowly.

Linda Chico

Linda,

For the curious number crunchers among us would it possible to reveal the actual number of unique entries last night and the overall, grand total number of entries (to include all those that submitted multiple entries)?

Thanks,

I signed up several minutes late, but have not heard where I am on the wait list. or anything else. does this mean I'm not on the list?

If you signed up Monday night & have not heard from me, contact me at LChico@msn.com. If you signed up Tuesday morning or later, you are on a waiting list. I will notify you about where you are on the waiting list sometime this week.

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico