Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New sights for the P09

eerw

Exactly... Thanks

My son has grown accustom to my rear target sights and wants to put this style of sight on his CZ-75 compact in combination with a tritium front sight. He has become increasingly unsatisfied with the "painted dots" and I know he will probably still miss the fiber optic front sight. I suppose he will have to compromise if wants to continue to use his compact as a CCW pistol. So, tactical rear (another compromise) with tritium front sight is probably the solution.

Exactly... Thanks

My son has grown accustom to my rear target sights and wants to put this style of sight on his CZ-75 compact in combination with a tritium front sight. He has become increasingly unsatisfied with the "painted dots" and I know he will probably still miss the fiber optic front sight. I suppose he will have to compromise if wants to continue to use his compact as a CCW pistol. So, tactical rear (another compromise) with tritium front sight is probably the solution.

common combination we make parts for and install. Another option, ( a little more money ) is to mill the rear for a lo mount cut. this will get you into the Heinie, Novak, 10-8, Dawson rear sights.

I'm sure he would love the milled in sights. Unfortunately his father (me) is footing the bill at this point.

His best bet would be to convince his father (again me) that he (me again) needs a full blown Pro-Tek with the knowledge that it would eventually be his :)

I have a feeling I'm about to begin hearing about how he needs an accu-point Shadow any day now.

Thanks for the clarification.

Which front sight will work with the dawson rear. Dawson calls for a .155 but they only offer a .170 or .225. Which one for the cz p09?

Never bought a cz, shot a few sp01 shadows but I have to say the p09 is the best feeling gun in a long time.