• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://area5.org/area-5-match-news/area-5-cro-class-wed-611-thu-612/

Area 5 CRO class Wed 6/11 & Thu 6/12

Options are
1) classroom Wed 6/11 -shoot for score 6/12 -$70 entry fee (on top of the class entry fee) for those who are not already in the match and want to shoot on Thursday with the staff
2) classroom Wed 6/11 – run shooters (the staff) 6/12 and not shoot
3) classroom Wed 6/11 – run shooters (the staff) 6/12 and shoot the match on their scheduled date (no reduction in price)
Class fee is $40
Contact information at link above.

• 2 weeks later...

Question on Stage 1 Dark House

1. Will the "flashlight" on wrist be considered range equipment, which is provided to the shooter at the stage and must be used?

2. Or are we to bring the flashlight?

This could be a dumb question, so please excuse the source. I have only shot around four dark house stages in the last six years that required a flashlight. I have three in one of the range bags. Just have to figure out which one of the bags. dang :goof:

Edited by MadDawg

What a great match! Thanks whoever ordered up the best weather ever. ROs all did a great job running us through and the stages were a ton of fun. Lots of options there.

Hopefully I will get some video up soon of my first attempt at stage 2 where I had a spectacular wipeout and then finished the stage with only one shoe. Everyone seemed to enjoy that.

I shot the whole thing yesterday and had a great time. Everything was right on par for a match at PASA--excellent stage designs and just about the best match staff that could be assembled in this part of the world.

All day long, everybody I came into contact with seemed to be having fun. Really, what more can you ask for?

Great job, guys.