Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MGM Eagle Eye Universal Switchview Throw Lever

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the $15 unit looks a little different from the industrial strength fishing zip tie that I have used as a "universal" cat tail. In particular, the notch under the yoke looks like it will fit scope rings that have a low profile handle built into them already, which is something the zip tie does not do well. I will definitely order at least one of these to see how it works. I need something for the big honking Nightforce on my bolt gun, and this looks good.

Ordered one today. Will be putting it on a Burris MTAC. I used the universal fishing lever on my Primary Arms 1-4, but sold it with the scope. It worked well for me, I actually put a strip of Scotch grip tape (sandpaper tape) under the lever to assure it didn't slip. I will probably do the tape thing again on this one as well just to be sure It doesn't slip off at the worst time. Thanks for the heads up on this one Jesse, look forward to trying it out next season.

• 1 month later...

I actually just got off the phone with them.

I broke the old, different throw lever and ordered one of these when they became available.

Unfortunately I need something by the 13th of Feb and no way will it be here.

So I had to cancel and got one of the regular ones for 3 times the price.

I was told they are looking a the middle of Feb to start shipping, maybe.

I got an email a while ago saying they were a bit behind schedule, which isn't that big of a surprise. It seems like new products from most companies are always shipped later than the date first mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...