Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powder and Primers

falconpilot

Midway USA has Win. and Tula Small Pistol primers in stock with no apparent limit on order - I order 20K this morning.

Gamaliel Shooting Supplies has 8 pounders AutoComp in stock as well.

HOARDER!!! I"M TELLING, I"M TELLING!!

That's the way to do it! Buy in bulk when you can and watch everybody else sweat it out next time.

Order 20k more and you will have as many as me. :cheers:

Sarge,

Between me and my shooting buddy, we have over 100K of various primers. I will NOT be caught without again and have to pay stupid prices just to shoot. Same on powder as well...when my next order arrives, I should be good for at least two years.

I was in Fayettville, NC the other day. There's a big gun shop there(can't remember name but it was a gun and pawn shop), they had 55gr PCM ammo in thousand round cases stacked to the ceiling...$380 a case if I remember correct..

Pretty good amount of primers at the Dallas Market Hall show this last weekend. Got some CCI SP primers at 5000 for $135. The Winchester primers were $33-38/ 1000. So the light is starting to glow at the end of the tunnel.

As for 'hoarding'... if you are paying Hazmat shipping costs it is not hoarding if you buy a lot, it is efficient allocation of resources....

Midway USA has Win. and Tula Small Pistol primers in stock with no apparent limit on order - I order 20K this morning.

Gamaliel Shooting Supplies has 8 pounders AutoComp in stock as well.

1lb and 8 lbs of auto comp are out of stock now. :mellow: