Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best glock 17 sights

1911vm

Look at the set produced by Sevigny/Warren. I have multiple guns with them 34,17, m&p pro.

I have heared good things about TTI as well. But I have no experience with them.

Can't go wrong with these guys. I ran the Sevigny Warren for awhile and liked it alot, my current setup that I like even better is the regular Heinie .125 notch rear sight paired up with an Ameriglo or Dawson .090 wide/.215 high front sight, same light bar proportions as the Sevigny's but smaller. Running a G17, I like Sevignys better on a 34. The proportions there are .150 rear/.115 front.

Look at the set produced by Sevigny/Warren. I have multiple guns with them 34,17, m&p pro.

I have heared good things about TTI as well. But I have no experience with them.

Can't go wrong with these guys. I ran the Sevigny Warren for awhile and liked it alot, my current setup that I like even better is the regular Heinie .125 notch rear sight paired up with an Ameriglo or Dawson .090 wide/.215 high front sight, same light bar proportions as the Sevigny's but smaller. Running a G17, I like Sevignys better on a 34. The proportions there are .150 rear/.115 front.

I just started running my G34 for competition. Any chance you can post pics of your setup (Ameriglo/Dawson)--if I read your post correctly?

Warren/Sevigny is what I have for the most part. I do shoot an M&P9Pro with the regular whatever they came with sights. To be honest, I shoot them just as well as the others. In my own head anyway.

Edited by RexKramer

I run the Heinie .125 with the Dawson .090 FO on my Glock 35. Works great, fast to aquire, and easy to shoot well.

"Best" is what works for you. I use night sights (althought the front has expended it's usefull life for it's low light/night purpose) and they serve me well. Pretty much any aftermarket sight for Glocks is better than what Glock supplies stock.

• 3 weeks later...

Had XS, TFOs, & Sevigny's on different guns. Traded them all out for Dawson Precision new hi-def sights. Complete customization of front and rear widths and plain, fiber, and soon tritium for the sight picture that's right for you. They also come with the perfect impact guarantee for point of aim/impact.

I guess I have to ask; is the a game gun or are you going to carry concealed with a chance of being caught out at night in a very dark place? If it's a game gun then the Dawson's are a great addition and you can stop there. If you're going to carry concealed then the Trijicon HD's are a great night sight and are very fast during competition as well. I run them on both my service firearm and my concealed carry gun, both of which are used to compete from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Heinie .125 Slant Pro and .090 wide Dawson Fiber Optic on my 34/35. Warren tactical fixed on my 19, fiber optic front. Fast on target and precise enough on the long shots.