Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo Sights?

FWSixgunner

It's personal preference and what you can see best. Some like all black, some like fiber optic of varying colors. I would say a .100 wide x .250 tall. You can choose from black or red, green or orange f/o. They are all a patridge style.

Edited by Toolguy

Thanks Warren,

A couple more dumb questions before I order:

Are "pinned" for guns with the cross-pin through the sight base? One of the pictures showed a pin from the muzzle end, which I've never seen on a smith.

How do I measure my rear sight to ensure the right height? Is it the height of the blade and depth of the notch?

Thanks!

The pinned ones are for pin on sights and the Classic ones are for clip on sights. The clip on sights have a pin too. It looks like a pin on sight until you look at the front and see a hole just below the front sight. There are pictures in my fiber optic sight section.

If your gun is sighted in now, all you have to do is measure the height of the current front sight and get another one close to that size or the same size. If the rear sight is bottomed out all the way with no more down adjustment, you want a lower front. If it's at the top of the adjustment you want a higher front.

For anyone reading this thread, we will be closing the previous Fiber Optic thread to new posts, as it has gotten rather long, as FWSixgunner has pointed out.

For ordering information, please see this ordering and contact info post. You can still post on the new revo sight thread, but it makes our record keeping easier if you contact us by the methods posted in the ordering and contact info.

Thanks for the interest in our sights!

Protocall Design

Edited by Protocall Design
Update links