Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RTS 2

ogiebb

"The RTS2 aircraft alloy housing and electronics are designed to handle the hottest loads from large caliber firearms."

Direct quote from c-more website in description for RTS2. Interesting...

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The RTS2 aircraft alloy housing and electronics are designed to handle the hottest loads from large caliber firearms."

Ummm

Can you say GMC ignition key defect (non recall). :sick:

I'm just saying!

"Designed". Testing of the design is currently underway. :ph34r:

We are all part of the national testing pro staff.

We are all part of the national testing pro staff.

I removed myself from the testing pro staff.

SVI is working on my new gun, and I specified the RTS2, just to try it, as I have similar gun with the traditional C-more. According to Brandon, they are still not sure if they will ship with it... only if their tests show good result - this is prudent. Since there is still plenty of time before my gun is completed, hopefully by that time C-More will iron out the issues.

Hi guys,

I need your help. Are there lens color difference between Railways and RTS2?

RTS2 looks blue in photo. Haven't seen RTS2 yet in Japan. Though they're made in Japan....

Thanks.

Edited by staro

Hi.

I need your help. Are there any color difference between Railways and RTS2s?

RTS2 looks blue. I haven't seen RTS2 yet. Though RTS2 are made in Japan..

Thank you very much.

Since there is still plenty of time before my gun is completed, hopefully by that time C-More will iron out the issues.

If you ordered an SV there will probably be an RTS3 available by the time you get it. :)

Since there is still plenty of time before my gun is completed, hopefully by that time C-More will iron out the issues.

If you ordered an SV there will probably be an RTS3 available by the time you get it. :)

And they both will go back for repair!

I only got about 2500 rounds through my gun and it works fine. Are there problems with all RTS2? I got mine this spring and maybe they solved the problem on that one?

Yep... their lead times are somewhat on the long side... :) But Brandon is hoping to make them shorter, something like 6 months would be great. On the positive note - when you finally get it, you feel it was worth the wait! :)

Edited by Foxbat

RTS2s are black.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

English isn't my first language.

Lens color, I meant. Not the body.

It has a blue tint, noticeable if you are looking at a white wall, not noticeable while shooting

RTS2s are black.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

English isn't my first language.

Lens color, I meant. Not the body.

It has a blue tint, noticeable if you are looking at a white wall, not noticeable while shooting

Staro, my mistake! Yes, as Supermoto says it has a noticeable blue tint indoors looking at a wall but it is not notiecable outside.

Thanks Guys!

• 4 weeks later...

purchased the "new and improved" RTS2. first few shots (while zeroing) the dot turns off. seems like the thin rubber that they pre-installed under the battery contact point is too thin to prevent the battery from jumping and losing contact. i added rubber bands under it and no problems so far.

My RTS2 still running, put the o ring under the battery with no issues. bout 3k rounds

Sooooo, i am going to take that back. RTS2 with oring fix died the night before A3......Cmore said sent it in.....sigh. My other RTS2 with the new board is still running but I want to get moe rounds through her

Foxbat, I ordered another SV IMM Open gun specifing the RTS2. Brandon gave me the same response about the testing, which makes sense. Sarge is probably correct in that it will be and RTS3 or 4 by the time we get our guns. :)