Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM13-04

RammerJammer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shot this today in L10; total time of 8.20 seconds with 82 points. Hit factor of 10.0000 so should be good for 85.8332%. String 1 went well 5A 1C. String 2 got a little too confident so I tried to turn up the speed; sights were a tad bit off when I was mashing the trigger on T1 so 1A 5C and 4A 2C on T3. I liked this classifier and would love to shoot it again with the Open gun. Big difference from my sloth like 11 second plus run at the Limited Nationals haha, way less pressure shooting it at home and no fear with turning up the jets a little.

Also shot it in Production with my trusty lightly modded Sig P226. 70 points in 8.95 seconds for a hf of 7.8212. According to the HHF should be good for 74.39%. Got way too aggressive on the trigger and dropped a shitload of Cs and a couple of Ds. But it sounded good though hahaha. Heard a few WTFs when I was done :goof:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh. Oh well. I guess it has been shot enough that a new HHF was established by the time your score went in...

That wouldnt bother me if there was a structured process for changing the HHF, instead of just, hmm.. we should probably bump the HHF now based on some scores that were turned in.

Just shot this today in L10; total time of 8.20 seconds with 82 points. Hit factor of 10.0000 so should be good for 85.8332%. String 1 went well 5A 1C. String 2 got a little too confident so I tried to turn up the speed; sights were a tad bit off when I was mashing the trigger on T1 so 1A 5C and 4A 2C on T3. I liked this classifier and would love to shoot it again with the Open gun. Big difference from my sloth like 11 second plus run at the Limited Nationals haha, way less pressure shooting it at home and no fear with turning up the jets a little.

L10 score posted exactly at 85.8332. guess I have to aim a little on the wide open targets instead of just mashing the trigger so points dont bleed off haha

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder when classifiercalc will have the 13 series up

Yesterday Single Stack 86 Pts, 9.07 Time, 9.4818 HF

81.3850 is what I think your percentage will be for Single Stack. Do me a favor and let me know how close I am after the classifier update runs this month.

Interested to know how you arrived at that percentage. Will post how it ends up.

In Excel :). Let me know when you have your percentage and I'll explain it to you. If I'm wrong I don't want to put out bad info on how I came up with the number.