Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM13-03

sperman

• 4 weeks later...

There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth shooting this one today. There's no way to hose it—you need to place your hits accurately. The transition to the weak hand while in motion isn't easy, and the right-side array presents itself at a steep angle from P3.

Clipping a no-shoot on the first string and generally not caring about my shots after that landed me a 3.0960. Did a re-shoot and got 4.0134, which was more what I expected going into the stage. The 13 series is not yet in Classifier Calc, so we'll see where that lands me mid-month.

We shot this one today. I was doing pretty well until weak hand on the second string and put one into the no shoot on the right hand target array. I did not like that angle one bit :(

D Class revolver is what I shoot my HF was 1.7967 which was good enough for 24th overall for the stage. You can view all hit factors from our match here:

https://practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=97D752A6-2154-4BEE-BE6D-84891DDE1668&page=stage1Combined

Edited by ZackJones

We shot this one today. I was doing pretty well until weak hand on the second string and put one into the no shoot on the right hand target array. I did not like that angle one bit :(

D Class revolver is what I shoot my HF was 1.7967 which was good enough for 24th overall for the stage. You can view all hit factors from our match here:

https://practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=97D752A6-2154-4BEE-BE6D-84891DDE1668&page=stage1Combined

Thanks for putting that up, very helpful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

See you shoot at South River a lot. Do you ever shoot at East Alabama Gun Club? Just shot with a guy, Mike Russo, on Sunday who shoots at South River pretty often.

Haven't shot at EAGC before but that will change with the Sectional in March. I do recognize Mike's name from matches at SRGC—he shoots Open if I'm not mistaken.

See you shoot at South River a lot. Do you ever shoot at East Alabama Gun Club? Just shot with a guy, Mike Russo, on Sunday who shoots at South River pretty often.

Haven't shot at EAGC before but that will change with the Sectional in March. I do recognize Mike's name from matches at SRGC—he shoots Open if I'm not mistaken.

He does shoot open. I'll be shooting the sectional as well.