Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM13-02

sperman

10.3093 HF came in at 89.1807% at the latest update. I ran this one at 3.04 but put 1 shot a 1/4" into the hard cover on the far target, this last time I shot it I slowed down to 3.84 to insure all the hits which was a 100% run until they updated the HHF.

• 1 month later...

Had good results shooting far to near for two reasons.

I prefer to shoot arrays left to right.

More importantly testing myself I have learned that when engaging targets of varying difficulty from a static position, I do better to draw into the hard shots and transition the easier ones.

No big surprise there.

• 1 month later...

Shot this today at our local match ; Production, 38 pts & 4.95 secs for 81%. Shot near to far. My transitions on the targets are nearly the same no matter which order and I'm much faster on the first shot drawing to a 6 yd target than a 12 yard target ...

• 9 months later...

I think classifiercalc might be off, azshooters has it as an 89% in production.... so I guess I won't know until middle of Sept....

(I've shot 100% classifiers in practice a dozen times on different ones but this is the first time I did ((maybe)) in a match) But thank you!

USPSA HQ answered my email question about this sort of thing, saying they do not give out hhf and that sometimes they change so that in their opinion the other resources can't be trusted to be accurate. My run is/was just an 89%, so no big deal.

Edited by rowdyb

Interesting, using the new azshooters.org classifier calculator I have a question.

On a stage with 8 shots, no reload, so how can a HF of 10.5000 be so different between Limited and Limited 10?

Limited is 99.48%

Limited 10 is 112.99%

How can this be?

Edited by zhunter

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Shot this classifier this afternoon.

Gun - Freedom Gunworks Open 9 Major - B Classification

Time - 4.59

Points - 40

Hit Factor - 8.7146

Edited by S&W686

• 3 months later...

Interesting, using the new azshooters.org classifier calculator I have a question.

On a stage with 8 shots, no reload, so how can a HF of 10.5000 be so different between Limited and Limited 10?

Limited is 99.48%

Limited 10 is 112.99%

How can this be?

There are far less people shooting L10. I suspect it's just due to the more people shooting it, the more likely it is that someone is going to really burn it down and drive the HHF up.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shot this last night in open with 40 points on 3.30 seconds for a 12.1212 HF, it was a classifier match and AZshooters was dead nuts with all my other scores compared to actual USPSA scores except for this one. 

AZ - 89.65%

USPSA - 75.45%

pretty bummed about this. How can it be so right for all the other ones and way off on this??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2017 at 8:46 PM, andersonj55126 said:

I believe Open HHF is now 16.06 so about 2.49sec to hit 8 alpha.  This was an almost +19% shift in HHF.

Yea, it's pretty crazy. Totally doable if you have a smoking draw, unfortunately I do not   

• 1 month later...

Shot this today. Don't think it was set up correct. Not just saying that because I zeroed it!  I had three mikes. 

They targets seemed a little too angled. 

• 8 months later...