Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Baby Eagle II Mods & Parts

Ogiebb, what rear sight did you end up getting?

i used the stock one but had the rear sight ion bonded to blacken out the dots and to make sure it remains black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little project I've been playing with:

_20140517_233100_zpshjehwbcj.jpg

I still need to shoot it Monday with the new sights but I thing I'm going to need to take some off the front (it came from a Desert Eagle .50!)

Edited by kneelingatlas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Greetings all,

Really enjoying this thread - lots of great info.

I have an older Jericho 941 FB (steel compact/ frame safety/ 9mm). I am looking to replace the stock thumb safety with an extended (non-ambi) Tanfoglio safety. Could someone direct me to the proper part?

Thanks,

J

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there I just acquired a second hand Jericho 941F two toned in 9mm. Safefty is frame mounted and barrel has a polygonal rifling. The 1st owner acquired this unit way back in 2000 before moving to Australia. I got my eyes glued to this topic since last week after I got this gun. Great thread and lots of info. BTW, Im based here in Manila Philippines and former Glock 17 user he he

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, jondextan said:

Planning on getting a 941F, anybody here still using their BE2s in production? what have you done to the gun to make it shoot better than stock? :D

I got rid of my Be2  and built another using the 941 .. was able to use a modified tanfo firing pin to fix my light strike issues.

7 minutes ago, philippshen said:

Did you use the small frame extended firing pin from Henning shop? Thx

I used a stock large frame firing pin I cut the tip and rounded until it cleared the breech face.  a long henning will work well too and might be better since its lighter.

Just now, ogiebb said:

I used a stock large frame firing pin I cut the tip and rounded until it cleared the breech face.  a long henning will work well too and might be better since its lighter.

So, no need for modification if I use a henning small frame pin right? just drop it in?

BTW, can I use an extended mag release from stock2 on the Jericho? Thx

2 hours ago, philippshen said:

So, no need for modification if I use a henning small frame pin right? just drop it in?

BTW, can I use an extended mag release from stock2 on the Jericho? Thx

im not sure on the small frame FP.. I think that might be a tad short as the slides are different on the 941 and Tanfoglio.

on the mag release yes its a direct drop in fit... but if you use a Tanfoglio as per rules you cannot mix and match parts as its an external mod..

the thing is I have a extended mag release from a 941 and an ext mag release from a Tanfo and I could not tell the difference.

6 hours ago, ogiebb said:

im not sure on the small frame FP.. I think that might be a tad short as the slides are different on the 941 and Tanfoglio.

on the mag release yes its a direct drop in fit... but if you use a Tanfoglio as per rules you cannot mix and match parts as its an external mod..

the thing is I have a extended mag release from a 941 and an ext mag release from a Tanfo and I could not tell the difference.

Thanks a lot, is there any way I can change the hammer pin from a roll pin to a solid pin?