Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals, on Audiobook

benos

I def can't wait for this!!!! I find it hard to find any free time to sit down and read without children wanting to use my book as a coloring book. This will def help. Hope it will be in a format for something that could be played on a mobile device such as a cell phone

Sent From Mobile Land

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am curious... What do you guys think of the voice talent for the audiobook?

It was quite the selection process. The guy that did it for me listened to close to 50 voice talent sample readings of parts of the book. He narrowed that down to 6 guys, and sent them for me to check out. I listened to them all, by myself, and easily picked my favorite. Then I had Candis do the same thing, then Michele, then BigJoni. We all four picked the same guy, each on our own.

The VT then submitted samples of the beginning 10 minutes of each chapter. I sent back a few suggestions on tone and delivery, and his corrections were spot on, so we finished it up.

• 1 month later...

First of all, thanks for the audio book. I have wanted to read this for a while and I don’t know if I would have gotten around to it in printed form.

Second, the narrator did a good job on this book. He gave the right amount of inflection and made it seem as if he had experienced the subject matter first hand.