Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southern Utah

EricS

A transplanted old, retired cop from the central coast of California now living in Free America. Just joined the local range, Southern Utah Practical Shooters, and have had my eyes opened to all things competition. I'll never call you guys gamers again. I've been shooting for a very long time, 9 years military and 24 in law enforcement. Obviously that's a lot of bullseye and PPC so I have a lot to learn. Luckily the guys at SUPS are some great folks, easy going, inclusive and eager to teach and pass on tips and hard earned knowledge. Love them all. I got welcomed in with open arms and opportunities to both shoot and volunteer. I'll even be helping out at the Nationals later this month.

Currently shooting a G35 and just bought an XDm in 9mm. Did I emntion that my wife also shoots and is more than supportive of my habit? Check on both. In fact, she's pretty much already laid claim to the XDm so I'm casting my lustful eyes about looking for whatever gun comes next in my development. CZ? 1911? 2011? I have a lot of time on Sigs, mainly 226s, so I do love me some steel pistolas. I guess that explains why I have 2 plastic guns but no one ever accused me of being a Mensa member. No idea where this is going but the journey should be a lot of fun.

And if you come to the Nationals in St. George say hi to the largish man with the vacant, staring eyes and flop sweat toting targets out to the various stages. I promise I won't ask you more than a few hundred questions about your guns and gear.

Promise.

Welcome to the best shooting Forum, period. Will be at the Nationals and you

can ask me anything, love my Bedell Open gun. Congratulations on your retirement

and that your wife shoots with you; cool............... :).