Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

I got my Y7 Gold Team over the chrono on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised, 9.1gr of SP2 (similar to VV 3N38) under a 124gr plated Xtreme at 1.235" made 168 PF. I'm thinking there's enough meat left in the comp to make one of the ports a little bigger still, I just haven't decided which one yet... I'm also temped to make the holes a little bigger :devil:

_20141101_225509_zpsmmdaqzdg.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one. I've been patiently waiting for you to shoot this.

Yeah I reckon you could make the 4 holes in the comp bigger (like the same size as they are on the regular gold team. They look a smaller to my eye. Could slightly enlarge the other 3 holes too.

It doesn't look like there's a heap of meat left in the comp to make the forward most chamber bigger but you could probably enlarge the other one.

Is your gold team comp aluminium? pretty sure mine is.

Looking for a nice set of OE wood grips for Large frame, WITH Magwell. Prefer the new style.

Thanks

Anybody?! Nobody?!

EAA wants $85+10 shipping for a set. Or willing to trade a set of EG extreme grips in black. I can't take the thin EG grips, gotta have some meat. Too bad he doesn't make them in the OE thickness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a nice set of OE wood grips for Large frame, WITH Magwell. Prefer the new style.

Thanks

Anybody?! Nobody?!

EAA wants $85+10 shipping for a set. Or willing to trade a set of EG extreme grips in black. I can't take the thin EG grips, gotta have some meat. Too bad he doesn't make them in the OE thickness

You want a pair of new wood grips for a pair of EG grips? I got a pair that came with my Limited gun?

Yeah, I bought EG grips cuz they're badass, but too thin for my liking. I tried to like them, but I don't. Are they new style with tanfoglio on the side?

Edited by 2brothersguns

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested I have a factory large frame mag well for $60 shipped, as well as a Henning cone fit guide rod for $35 shipped.

Ill take that conefit guiderod, PM me for internatiol shipping details. Ill can pay with paypall in advance if needed

Here's a sneak peak of my second 6" .40:

IMG_20150208_101508_zps2ygq7f5u.jpg

If I ever manage to put down the Open guns for a month or two I'll do some side by side comparisons of the light slide/cut frame/stroked guide rod :)

Nice! I wIsh I had just one 6" .40

• 2 weeks later...

Looks beautiful man! Between u N atlas I know the hunter had a GREAT home! I can't wait to get mine back from canyon creek. It's been 2 months so I'm guessing it shouldn't be too much longer. I'll have pics up when mine is back. I hated to sell it but it paid for the open build. Lol.