• Ionbond© PVD Slide & Frame
  • VZ® Operator™ Machined G10 Grips
  • Two 8-round Mags
Edited by AznDragon533

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new product that para is putting out looks and feels very nice. I would have no problem getting this over a Trojan.

I think overall better parts are being used, a lot more quality control and hands on building is going on

I really do not think that you can even compare the para's today to the Canada stuff anymore, just a completely different ran company now.

very true!!!!!!

you couldnt give me a para, well i suppose you could but it would immediately be sent to my smith for new internals and fitting

I have had the Canadian Para, it was my first limited gun at 16-40 covert model and it had the power extractor. It wasn't a pos, but it wasn't a STI either. But I bought it new with the 35% off certificate and paid under $700 for it, had trigger tuned on it, added a magwell and it was a decent Limited gun.

I have had the chance to check out the new single stack 45 Para Black Ops, these guns are nothing like the Para of old, the fit is great, of all the parts, the finish it was a great looking and feeling gun. They have really taken the time to build a nice gun. Other than the name Para, you really cant compare the old and new pistols, too different companies, two completely different way of building a pistol

very true!!!!!!

you couldnt give me a para, well i suppose you could but it would immediately be sent to my smith for new internals and fitting

Before you discard all Paras as junk and lump them in with the old garbage ones, give a new Para a feel. The fit and finish is excellent and they use good parts in their higher end guns. I have not been disappointed by the Black Ops models I have been trying to keep in stock :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...