Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Texas Multigun Championship April 11-13, 2014

It gives me great pleasure to announce the 2014 STI Texas Multigun Championship where we'll be commemorating Congressional Medal of Honor Winners. STI has come through for us in a big way and we are proud to have them on board. More details to follow.

post-746-0-31532500-1373570801_thumb.jpg

Edited by GeneralChang

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be nit picky, but in order to truly honor the recipients, it is officially "the Medal of Honor", not the congressional MOH.
Also if you know or speak to any of them, they will quickly correct you that they are recipients and not "winners" of the award.

Edited by New4John

Not to be nit picky, but in order to truly honor the recipients, it is officially "the Medal of Honor", not the congressional MOH.

The attached flyer is right. The typist had too many things on his mind. ;)

If you shoot an STI product and wear apparel that meets STI's logo requirements you may be entitled to STI products. Read more here however we are working on finalizing details for this match as it generally applies to USPSA Divisional Class Winners...more on that later.

What do you define as a STI Product out of curiosity? For example, a 2011 custom build using STI frame and slide? Or does it have to be a ready built gun?

I'm in either way, but it would help to know.

Thanks.

STI? Awesome! Maybe they will do a contingency program for 3 gun finally too.

I have sent that idea to them more than once! Maybe more people need to "chime in" and say they like the idea also. Either way, it is great to see them sponsor a match!

• 2 weeks later...

Also if you know or speak to any of them, they will quickly correct you that they are recipients and not "winners" of the award.

You are all so right! It is not something you win/a contest!

I would like to know what MOH recipients you will have at the match...Not much of a commemoration if there is not one there. Honor them in appropriate manor...not just words! Having a fund raising for a certain MOH recipient would be in order!

Busyhawk

• 1 month later...