Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9L Kydex Holster

Lubecktech

I need Kyex holster suggestions for my M&P 9L.

Currently I am using a Uncle Mike's G20 paddle holster which I modified slightly so it didn't hit the mag release button. I really like this holster with my standard M&P 40 and the 9L but want a longer holster that will protect my Novak FO front sight. I am currently thinking about getting another one o these and adding a Kydex extension or possibly getting a Talon Tactical Kydex holster. The T.T. would not be a paddle and I like the paddle holsters because I can place them without regards as to my belt loops.

Do you want a DOH????

Ready Tac makes one that is all kydex and DOH but still IDPA legal.

Im using a bladetech I got second hand. I like it, and it fits both my Pro and FS 9's. Thats different bc the longslide version has a thinner slide vs. the G34/35 "coil slot" on top. I have 2 comp tac paddles that you cant put a FS in a Pro holster bc its too wide.

I ordered the 5197-819-411 from http://www.holsters.com and it seems to work well(haven't used it in the wild yet) for my 5" CORE model. Also includes an extra mag caddy, for ~$30 shipped it's hard to beat but is belt slide. They do have models with Paddle attachments, just not on sale.

I ordered the 5197-819-411 from http://www.holsters.com and it seems to work well(haven't used it in the wild yet) for my 5" CORE model. Also includes an extra mag caddy, for ~$30 shipped it's hard to beat but is belt slide. They do have models with Paddle attachments, just not on sale.

What gun is being referenced here? I have never heard the term CORE model - is it a type of M&P??

Edited by Lubecktech

OK I found it!

CORE = Optics ready with co-witness iron sights

Very cool!!

Yeah, to get the co-witness the sights are very tall - so I figured anything that would work with that would give the FO lots of room. Since no-one asked, Uncle Mike's will not work with the CORE - sight channel is not tall enough.