Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore and bullseye scoring

DaveTimm

Hi Guys,

I sent an email via the webpage before I saw how active PS was here. Sometimes at our local range we use bullseye type scoring for fixed time events, ie where targets flash at fixed times and various ranges. Then the final targets are scored bullseye style, ie 93 -4x. Is there a way that I am missing or that folks have used PS to score bullseye type events? I love the squadding and sorting features, makes it alot easier then spreadsheets. It would be awesome to program how many stages, then what the max score could be, sometimes for us it might be 400, then also be able to do percentage and points like in time plus 3 gun type scoring.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, we saw your email. I left it for Ken to reply (he is probably still recovering from last weekend Area1 match). I was also waiting for anyone else to post here. It is a significant development, so we need to be certain there is sufficient interest, before we start working on it and there is a big back log of other things.

• 3 years later...

With the success of Practiscore at our club, the other shoots would like to see if can be adapted to their shoots (i.e. Bullseye/Highpower) We would be very interested if their was a way to set-up practiscore to do this scoring also.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm pretty darn sure I saw a bullseye type stage at Trijicon Shooting Championships scored with Practiscore, and they were entering the hits per score zone and getting a total score.  But I've never been able to figure out how to do that when I work in practiscore.