MOA Precision oversized bolt handle

TTI oversized safety

TTI oversized bolt release

TTI extended lifter

Nordic Components +9 mag tube extension

Nordic Components low drag follower

Nordic Components barrel clamp

Hi-Viz fiber optic front sight.

Nice job on your 3000! Which Hi-Viz did you use? Do you recall which thread pitch works?

I don't recall. I ordered this one off of Amazon and it came with about 4 or 5 different threads so I just messed with each one until I found a winner.

The thread pattern is 3-56 for the front sight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Update: I previously shared that I had a several FTE's at Task Force Dagger. When I mentioned adding a 13oz weight, you guys suggested that the weight was the issue. Well, you were correct. I removed the weight and added the KickEzz magnum recoil pad and the gun ran 100% at a match yesterday with the exact same ammo that I used at TFD. I had to cut down the buttstock a little more when I added the KickEzz pad to give me a ~13 3/4" LOP. I'm loving this gun and MOA parts.

Edited by Ryan N

Got to run my MOA'd M3K today at Atlanta 3Gun and i am VERY happy with it 0 issues with it running AA.

I ran a couple boxes of lighter stuff and it did NOT like it. I am gonna polish the magazine tube to see if it will help.

On a side note a lady shooter on my squad was running a 3500 with handicap loads and she had zero hiccups with hers.

All in all i am very impressed with the Stoegers and the work from Tom @ MOA.

Hey guys, I wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread. All of your help and excitement about this shotgun played a big role in getting Stoeger to jump into 3-Gun. I was fortunate enough to be choosen as one of their pro staff 3-gun shooters. Thanks again y'all! Huge thanks to Pat Kelley for getting this started and who I know put in a good word for me thru the grapevine with the folks at Benelli.

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/04/team-stoeger-signs-up-3-gunners-ryan-muller-jesse-tischauser/

They are paying attention to what we are doing with the M3K and so are others. So please post your pictures and info on their Facebook. I'm hoping this will help get a bunch of guns to start showing up on shotgun match and 3-gun match prize tables this year and next.

https://www.facebook.com/StoegerIndustriesOfficialFanPage

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I squadded with someone this weekend who was running an M3K. He had a grind-to-fit Magnum Kick-Eez pad on it and had cut the stock to bring the overall LoP down maybe half an inch from original (so, cut more than that but add a thicker pad). It ran very well for him and he said the Kick-Eez made a huge difference in felt recoil. He also had a soft cheek pad (don't remember the brand) glued over the top of the stock for a little extra recoil reduction.

I drank the kool-aid. Picked up a 28" Friday and put 150rds through it on Saturday. 100 of the 3dram federal bulk and then 25 winchester and rio without any issues. Polished up the mag tube slightly before going out there, but I got it much smoother last night. Going to take some files to it soon and order some goodies to put on it. Loving it so far and my elbow will be thanking me for not running a pump any longer.

yW4PPm7.jpg

Just wondering but what does polishing the outside of the of the mag tube do?

The recoil spring and action bars ride over the magazine tube, so polishing it up smooths up cycling. I would presume smoother cycling also means it runs lighter loads a little more reliably...

Just wondering but what does polishing the outside of the of the mag tube do?

The recoil spring and action bars ride over the magazine tube, so polishing it up smooths up cycling. I would presume smoother cycling also means it runs lighter loads a little more reliably...

This is the thought process behind it. The stock tube has machine marks down the tube and it creates a really obnoxious noise when the bar/spring moves down the tube, which I'd imagine would slow down the action to some degree. The action feels smoother and the sound is almost completely gone when just testing by working the bolt.

You were looking awful chummy with those 2 brand new MK3, but now you got yourself another problem with that Soeger blue logo its just NOT going to look cool with all that Stag green and black lol. :cheers: congrats man you earned it . Just don't forget us little guys

So what is the concensus on slugs? I haven't put any through mine yet, but will be this week for a match this weekend. I am plannong on just using old reliable winchester super x. Has anyone had good luck with any reduced recoil slugs in their m3k? Also, are slugs hitting close to poi=poa?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can't tell you how accurate they are but the remington "reduced"recoil slugs I had functioned and hit the 14x15 steel plate at 43 yds as did Remington "value" pack 00 buck.

Was just function testing to see if they would run. Can get Winchester "value" pack 7.5 -1.25 to run but it will not eat my trap or skeet loads at all, at least the 1oz.

I have not been inside the gun yet to do any finish work.

Brad Metcalf

I squadded with someone this weekend who was running an M3K. He had a grind-to-fit Magnum Kick-Eez pad on it and had cut the stock to bring the overall LoP down maybe half an inch from original (so, cut more than that but add a thicker pad). It ran very well for him and he said the Kick-Eez made a huge difference in felt recoil. He also had a soft cheek pad (don't remember the brand) glued over the top of the stock for a little extra recoil reduction.

The cheek pad is also made by Kick-Eez. They make a number of different thicknesses, so you can use them to adjust the comb height a small amount.

Does anyone have good instructions on polishing the mag tube, like sandpaper grits or steel wool, etc?

I started with 40 or 60 grain sandpaper and worked my way to 1200 or 1500 grit then polished with Dremel and buffing compound. I may have used an orbital Sander a little initially.

Does anyone have good instructions on polishing the mag tube, like sandpaper grits or steel wool, etc?

I started with 40 or 60 grain sandpaper and worked my way to 1200 or 1500 grit then polished with Dremel and buffing compound. I may have used an orbital Sander a little initially.

I was worried to start that aggressive, glad you posted this.

I started at 600>800>1200 then buffing wheel and while its polished, I can still drag the machining marks with my fingernail.