Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put a caliper to my chuckof stock I cut off and it is 5.000 inches tall and I couldnt get a good width measurement since I only cut off 1/4 inch. But it will be close to the kick eez KZ-102. After cutting off a 1/4 inch it measures 4.915 tall and 1.565 wide.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do it right! Get the pad you want and fit it...it ain't nearly as hard as opening up the loading port!

I don't know Pat, that pad's kind of intimidating. :roflol:

Thanks Iowashooter!

Edited by Oskino

I just put a caliper to my chuckof stock I cut off and it is 5.000 inches tall and I couldnt get a good width measurement since I only cut off 1/4 inch. But it will be close to the kick eez KZ-102. After cutting off a 1/4 inch it measures 4.915 tall and 1.565 wide.

Im kind of thinking that it would be safer to get a bigger pad than what we need. This would allow more room to get the holes to align with the butt stock. Keep in mind that the Stoeger holes are 3.718 appart and the Kick eez holes are 3.125 (according to thier website).

Im kind of thinking that it would be safer to get a bigger pad than what we need. This would allow more room to get the holes to align with the butt stock. Keep in mind that the Stoeger holes are 3.718 appart and the Kick eez holes are 3.125 (according to thier website).

The Kickeez pads do require drilling a new hole. I put a grind-to-fit Rocker pad on my M3000. It isn't very pretty since I used a bench grinder and I'm not the most patient person.

photo1.jpg

joshs; At first glance I thought I was looking at a Benelli nice job with the whole butt stock .

bowhazard; Thanks for the link you'rs seem to be the easiest fit with the slot.

Just got my M3k Stogey back from my boy Mike at Accurate Iron. He had the lifter welded and he tuned it a little to match the gun. It completely eliminated the hitch in my giddy up that I was having when quad loading. The stock lifter worked this just works a little not better especially when tossing quads.

Just got my M3k Stogey back from my boy Mike at Accurate Iron. He had the lifter welded and he tuned it a little to match the gun. It completely eliminated the hitch in my giddy up that I was having when quad loading. The stock lifter worked this just works a little not better especially when tossing quads.

Thanks Jesse for the update, up a photo of it when you can.

Ran my Stoeger in a shotgun only match today, ate the bulk federal without any hiccups. Shot some federal low recoil slugs as well, they cycled great. I was happy with how it loaded as well, I look forward to running this gun hard this season.

I have been following this topic since it was started. I have plans to get one of these when finances allow but for now. My nephew is looking for a trap gun. He is 13 and shooting Jr. trap right now with a 20gage and he wants to move up but he is a light weight kid to say the least and recoil is a major concern for him and his parents. His dad hit me up about getting help with finding a used Benelli Super Black Eagle ll for him. Another kid on the team has one and they have shot it and he likes it.

My question for this group is how does the Stoeger kick vs the Benelli? Is a EZ kick pad bring the Stoeger to the Benelli level? Does the Super Black Eagle have a special recoil system compared to a M2?