Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little lagniappe for those anxious souls. You can download the match booklet in e-format this year. It looks great on your PC or any .pdf enabled device. The electronic version is in full color. The printed match booklet was printed in gray-scale. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.fb3gun.com/FB3Gun-2013-Match-Booklet.pdf

NOTE: It's about 5Mb so dial-up users beware before clicking on the link.

-6-

Here's a little lagniappe for those anxious souls. You can download the match booklet in e-format this year. It looks great on your PC or any .pdf enabled device. The electronic version is in full color. The printed match booklet was printed in gray-scale. Hope you enjoy.

Do we have to know what "lagniappe" means in order to shoot the match ? :goof:

Drive between stages....and something 4x4 or AWD might be nice if it rains. The "hill climb" to get up to a few stages seemed steep in my wimpy little Ford Escape.

Counting down the days until Babe's Chicken, Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes.....and oh ya, the match of course.

And a BAR....../ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::devil:

BOTH Babe's and Sweeite Pie's Ribeyes are BYOB I think.......I'm bringin a cooler and a case of Oktoberfest!

Drive between stages....and something 4x4 or AWD might be nice if it rains. The "hill climb" to get up to a few stages seemed steep in my wimpy little Ford Escape.

Counting down the days until Babe's Chicken, Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes.....and oh ya, the match of course.

And a BAR....../ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::devil:

BOTH Babe's and Sweeite Pie's Ribeyes are BYOB I think.......I'm bringin a cooler and a case of Oktoberfest!

What squad you in ??????????????