TTI sights

jpsac2003

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have been shooting with the TTI modifications for 3 months, the sights are dead-on. The bullets hit exactly where I aim.

Which means, I need to work on my aim ;-)

I really like these sights, the narrow front works great with the plain black rear.

Just received a set of these for my limited G35 I built and love them. I immediately ordered another set to put on my production gun. I really like how high the dot is on the front sight.

How do u guys like these vs warren tactical? These look nice, like the serrated front also. Want to pick up a set but not sure how well they work for fast target pick up, worried about the rear notch. Any help with some advice would be appreciate

McGlock, did you ship just the slide? Can't tell if you had other work like Niceash.

Richard

Installed my self. Taran is close by to me so I visited and picked up a set.

How do u guys like these vs warren tactical? These look nice, like the serrated front also. Want to pick up a set but not sure how well they work for fast target pick up, worried about the rear notch. Any help with some advice would be appreciate

I switched from the sevigny warrens an night and day difference for me. I seem to pick the sights up better and they visually look better to me

I switched from the sevigny warrens an night and day difference for me. I seem to pick the sights up better and they visually look better to me

Thanks big time for taking time to respond. I am omw to buy a set now good price also.

Edited by Fate0n3

I don’t think you will be disappointed. Taking mine to the range tomorrow and have been dry practicing with them all week. The rear notch still allows for plenty of daylight around either side of the front sight. The dot seems to be slightly larger than the Warrens and is noticeably brighter. I am able to pick up the front sight just as fast and probably a little faster than with my Warrens or Dawsons. The real money maker for me is the top of the dot sitting flush with the top of the front sight. I found myself often wanting to place the top of the dot flush with the rear sight under speed with Warrens and this set up takes advantage of what I naturally do.

My other set arrived today and now my production gun is sporting them as well!

Thanks again everyone I will be ordering a set very soon, how long did it take for them to ship? Can u guys post more pics with the sights? Is the fiber changeable? Only reason I ask is if it would fall out. Thanks again everyone