Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd - didn't see anything on the discount, but it automatically applied, have a second case of 124gr JHP on the way, for $268 shipped.

Done w/pistol ammo and powder for at least a year, and will trade some locally to try to keep people the heck off of GB insane prices.

Well that was fast, bullets are still available but the sale prices are gone. dang you have to act fast and really be on the ball. I have my CC number in paste mode. Log in, put one item in cart, check out and repeat for additional items.

I can't believe they're offering discounts! They definitely don't have to for sales. Guess they just want to support the shooters in another fantastic manner! Way To Go MG!!!

The main page still says only one case per week...did anyone try to order more than the limit and get caught, or are the letting the multi case orders go thru?

I only ordered one, you can always give it a try and see what happens.

The main page still says only one case per week...did anyone try to order more than the limit and get caught, or are the letting the multi case orders go thru?

I only ordered one, you can always give it a try and see what happens.

I don't think it will work. Somehow I ended up with two cases in my shopping cart and it told me I could only purchase one so by the time I got rid of one case a message came up and said SOLD OUT.

This is starting to get frustrating, I've been checking the MG site, this thread and have email notifications on the MG page and the 9mm come in stock and sell out before I can act. Aargh, ready for some normalcy to return for components......

I had the email notifications switched on as well and never received an e-mail. I just happened to check this topic and saw the post by bajadudes... My fingers have never flown so quickly across my iPhone... I logged in and pulled up my wish list and got a case of 9mm 124 CMJ's... I have my CC number memorized, so bashed that all in and got the order processed from start to finish in less than 1 minute.

install firefox as your browser and get the free add on called scanner update. navigate to the page you want checked and set it to check every 15 min for any change. if you set it to check any more frequently the host may ban you. thats how I have been doing it for the past month. I also dont wast time shopping and trying to get multiple items in your cart. I get one item in the cart and check out then repeat. its like making your own custom gun bot that checks all pages from different vendors for the specific items you are looking for

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Major Kudos to Montana Gold.

Very cool of them to offer these discounts!

Thank you!

Er...Belay this post. <_<

It would have been cool, though!

Should have known it was too good to be true. They have no need to discount bullets...they are selling everyone they make. When I read about the discount I had wondered if their site was hacked. Maybe it is paranoia, but if someone calls me asking for my cc#, I might tell them I'll call back once I verify the number they're calling me from.

I would not be giving credit card number to someone calling you. Tell them you will call them back. They charged your card, they should already know the credit card number.

Hate to bring the bad news, but the discount price was a glitch in MG's website. They called me asking for a credit card number to get the extra $100.

if it wasn't such crazy times, i doubt they would have bothered. this does not do well for any business.

I would not be giving credit card number to someone calling you. Tell them you will call them back. They charged your card, they should already know the credit card number.

You must never have noticed the 3rd Party company that MG uses for cc transactions. MG does NOT have your cc info.

MG is in my contact list so the number and address popped right up. She confirmed with the correct order numbers and was very proffessional and apologetic for the mishap. Other wise yes I would have never acknowledged.

Good advice I am always very suspicious of stuff like this.

I'm sorry y'all didn't get the $100 a case discount -- but, I was really bummed that I'd missed it, so I am some cheered that I actually didn't miss out on anything after all.

I know that's terrible!