Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered case of 9mm 124g JHP yesterday afternoon, received tracking info this morning.

Delivered today - things sure have smoothed out.

Well everything hasn't smoothed out, my account lists today's delivery as still processing.

Edited by aviatrix

As it appears that the only way to order MG bullets is through the internet site. How are people redeeming MG bullet certificates? The last time I ordered bullets, I faxed the order and a copy of the certificate in. This does not appear to be an option now....

Edited by Signcutter

As it appears that the only way to order MG bullets is through the internet site. How are people redeeming MG bullet certificates? The last time I ordered bullets, I faxed the order and a copy of the certificate in. This does not appear to be an option now....

I spoke with an MG office worker 2 days ago. It could have been the owner, I didn't ask. He was a good guy to talk to though. The website is supposed to have a way to redeem the certs, it just hasn't been completed yet. MG does NOT get your cc info. So, to redeem your cert, they need you to mail or fax the cert AND your credit card number. Sending them a copy of the purchase order along with the cert and cc info is likely the best way to keep everything together

BTW, he also thought the email notification for in stock bullets was working. I told him I was signed up for that and have yet to get a notice from them.

GET TO THE MG SITE NOW!!! 9 MM is available!!!

Awesome, thanks - saw the email with your reply come in via email and didn't read it fully (saw your ALL CAPS, GO THERE NOW! :) , just refreshed MG site, ordered a case of 124gr JHPs. :thumbsup:

Site is *slow* at the moment, looks like OOS already :-/

Edited by rtp

Awesome, thanks - saw the email with your reply come in via email and didn't read it fully (saw your ALL CAPS, GO THERE NOW! :) , just refreshed MG site, ordered a case of 124gr JHPs. :thumbsup:

Ya think the caps emphasized it enough?!?! :)

It was perfect for me! Got 9mm then realized they had .45 back in stock but the site was nonresponsive by the time I made it to the checkout

It was PERFECT. I'm on a mac, so get the summary notifications of subject and the first line or two flashing across the screen for a second or two as a notification, basically:

Subject: Montana Gold

GET THERE NOW!

'Nuff said! ;):cheers:

Thank you very much; have been trying for some time w/out luck, and watching the greedy &*#*#* on GB trying to sell at 500/$100.

:cheers:

I spoke with an MG office worker 2 days ago. It could have been the owner, I didn't ask. He was a good guy to talk to though. The website is supposed to have a way to redeem the certs, it just hasn't been completed yet. MG does NOT get your cc info. So, to redeem your cert, they need you to mail or fax the cert AND your credit card number. Sending them a copy of the purchase order along with the cert and cc info is likely the best way to keep everything together

BTW, he also thought the email notification for in stock bullets was working. I told him I was signed up for that and have yet to get a notice from them.

Thanks for the info, I did just that. Sent a nice note along thanking them for their support of USPSA. With any luck this madness will stop soon and they can take a break.

I got a shipment notification already. It's just the label generation, but it's something...

I sent MG a quick thanks - it took a few months of trying to order, and a subscription to this thread (and some luck), but I'm glad they are limiting the number of purchases per day - better to have to wait but get some than to see more asshats buying in mass quantity to keep gouging on gunbroker and similar.

MG just listed a bunch of 9mm at deep discounts, like 100 off a case size and $40 per 1000. go get em while they are hot my friends.

Wow deep discounts on 40 and 45 also. like at least 30% regular pricing

Edited by bajadudes

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Major Kudos to Montana Gold.

Very cool of them to offer these discounts!

Thank you!

Edited by Bamboo