Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

Is it me or.... Everytime I check the new site "daily" I've yet to find anything in stock. Yet I see people posting that they just got a order in or there's bullets instock on there page... If anyone wants to order, looking for a case of 9mm 115 JHP. Due you have to be logged in to see the instock?

Look right now...
Edited by Roscoe09292010

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a case of 9mm and 40 in JHP. Don't know how long it will be available.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to grab a box of 40's (180 JHP) today. Thank god for the iPhone and lots of red lights! I NEVER text and drive...lol!

Edited by Dpr17

Is it me or.... Everytime I check the new site "daily" I've yet to find anything in stock. Yet I see people posting that they just got a order in or there's bullets instock on there page... If anyone wants to order, looking for a case of 9mm 115 JHP. Due you have to be logged in to see the instock?

Look right now...

Completely out....

How are you guys ordering bullets when they don't show available on the website??

You gotta keep checking their website and don't hesitate when something comes available or it won't be the next time you look.

They should take a note from powder valley. Not a great way to run a business. They need to wait till they have stuff to sell, not till they can fill a couple orders. Just shut it down till they have enuf for demand.

They are only selling what has been produced "In Stock", they are not taking orders.

I ordered a case from Manny two months ago and he told me 4-6 weeks, three weeks later Crystal emailed me an invoice and said 3-4 weeks, three weeks ago Manny email to ask if I had received them yet, then today Manny tells me it's a no go and to try ordering from MG directly...

I am Jack's unmet expectations.

I too have ordered bullets from them recently. I would say their system is OK. Twice I have been notified via their system that a component was in stock, only to immediately click on the link and see it was sold out. But yes, they are getting items back in more regularly now; bullets and primers at least.