Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Up Your Dillon Order Dates Please

tunaman

I'm (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my shiney new 1050B, ordered on 1/8, and have yet to receive any shipping notification or further status. I understand that everyone is mostly in the same situation, and that Dillon is just overrun with orders over the last many weeks and now have posted expected lead times of 6 to 8 weeks at this point. I also understand that some have had presses just show up, so it appears that in some cases they are not receiving any status updates or advance warning.

If you've placed a press order in the last month or so, post up the date your order was submitted and the date you've received it, along with what you ordered (550/650/1050, etc.)? I'd like to get a handle on where they are currently at in their backlog, and I'm sure there are many other anxious buyers here in the same position?

Dillon Super 1050B

.223 cal

Ordered - 1/8

Shipped - ??

Received - ??

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12/31/2012 Dillon 650 as it should be with case feeder and set up for 223, carbide dies and the rest of the stuff.

It shouldn't be too much longer. My brass is clean and ready, bullets are in but still waiting on the powder valley order for primers and powder I ordered about the same time as the 650.

Richard

Dillon, like every company in a shooting related business, is buried with orders and probably in a backorder situation. Be patient, you're going to eventually receive the best reloading machines available. Hope you got componants!

Pat

I think we all understand that portion of it and everyone is staying fairly calm and understanding from what I see, however since Dillon doesn't have much for progress or tracking orders, there is no way to know how long the wait is. At least by people posting their order dates and when the get the product will provide a good indicator to others.

Your right about the components. I had it all ordered from Brownells and it said it was in stock but it never came. Now there is no ETA. They had a computer glitch which put newer orders in front of the older orders which kind of jacked with people in line. Stuff happens.

Richard

Dillon, like every company in a shooting related business, is buried with orders and probably in a backorder situation. Be patient, you're going to eventually receive the best reloading machines available. Hope you got componants!

Pat

I ordered a 550 press on 1/11/2013.

Received the press on 2/8/2013.

It was ordered with .223 dies which are still on backorder.

I also ordered 9mm dies on 1/13/2013 which arrived about 10 days ago.

Everything showed up this morning with the exception of dies and wrenches.

Backordered:

223 Carbide Dies

Ball Type Allen Wrenches and holder

1" Die Bench Wrench

12/31/2012 Dillon 650 as it should be with case feeder and set up for 223, carbide dies and the rest of the stuff.

It shouldn't be too much longer. My brass is clean and ready, bullets are in but still waiting on the powder valley order for primers and powder I ordered about the same time as the 650.

Richard

on 1/29 I ordered a 650 in 9mm (as it should be pakcage) and a conversion kit for 45 ACP, toolhead, powder die and large pistol casefeed plate from Brian (I did not order any dies). I had a Dillon gift certificate that Brian could not redeem so I ordered a case feeder and spare parts kit directly from Dillon. I receied the press, toolhead, and powder die on 2/5. I reveived the case feeder and spare parts kit today. I am still waiting on the strong mount, roller handle, bullet tray, caliber conversion and casefeed plate. Once I get the strong mount I will go ahead and start setting things up. In the meantime, fortunately I have a 550B.

The back ordered carbide 223 dies and wrench set was delivered this morning.

My order is now complete.

Richard

Everything showed up this morning with the exception of dies and wrenches.

Backordered:

223 Carbide Dies

Ball Type Allen Wrenches and holder

1" Die Bench Wrench

Richard

Well I finally got the casefeeder I ordered approx. 6 weeks ago, and of course they sent the wrong shell plate. Kept trying to call and got the busy signal then when I finally got through, was on hold for 40+ and gave up without speaking with anyone. Sent them an e-mail for and got a message that response times are 2+ weeks. Pretty crappy way to run a business. No eta for my feed tube or super swage.

i ordered these on jan 8th, still waiting on most of this stuff

Dillon Ammunition Boxes Small Rifle (50 rd)

Stock #: 13740

Price: $16.50

x1: $16.50

Quantity: 10 Boxes - $16.50

Option Stock #: 0 1 $16.50 Dillon Carbide Rifle Dies (Individual & Three-Die Sets)

Stock #: dcrd3ds

Price: $152.95

x1: $152.95

Die Type: .223 Remington - $152.95

Option Stock #: 10096 1 $152.95 Dillon Case Lube (8 oz. Bottle)

Stock #: 13733

Price: $8.95

x1: $8.95 1 $8.95 Dillon Rifle Case Gages

Stock #: drcg

Price: $25.95

x1: $25.95

Dillon Rifle Case Gages: 223 Case Gage - $25.95

Option Stock #: 13254 1 $25.95 RL 550B Deluxe Quick Change Assembly

Stock #: 22058

Price: $103.95

x1: $103.95 1 $103.95 RL550/XL650 Dillon Toolhead Stand

Stock #: 22055