Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Louisiana Gator Classic!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else looking for last minute lodging, I just did a Priceline reservation using the Express Deals and got the Quality Inn & Suites Thibodaux for $61/nt.

Thanks for the tip. I needed a room for Thursday night.

Well, my knee and my knee doctor decided that I have to miss this match and any other until the end of the year ... No Gator, no Area 2, no Left-Out Match ...

Have lots of fun, shoot all A's very fast!!!

Well, my knee and my knee doctor decided that I have to miss this match and any other until the end of the year ... No Gator, no Area 2, no Left-Out Match ...

Have lots of fun, shoot all A's very fast!!!

Jordi iam hopping around too, but you can still come to area 2 and visit with the crew

Made it down today and had time to look around and watch a few squads finish up. It looks like it will be a fantastic match.

The schedule is 8:00am - 4:30pm on Saturday, shooting around 8 stages and then Sunday shows 8:00am to 12:00pm, then lunch, then awards.

As always an absolutely Great match. Thanks to Everyone who worked so hard putting it together. Thanks to all the vendors for traveling the many miles to come and the local vendors for the large tables of inventory. If you are geographically close enough to shoot this match. You need to do it. If you shoot it once you will be back

Yes. This was an incredible match. I hope I can get in my app for next year as I had a blast. Thanks so much to the staff and vendors for making it great. My daughter was extra thankful for the staff on Stage 6 who put her to work. She had a great time, too.

I want to see Jeff Blackmon throwing the mag at the window video...What's funny is the gator classic has the "Blake rule" where you can not throw a mag at an activator. Now they are going to have to make a "Blackmon rule" lol

I want to Thank the Match Director, who did an awesome job with this match. Gary and Barbara Thibodeaux, the RO's and staff that made everything happen! You couldn't have asked for anything better,Great Stages, great food, great weather,great people and a Great Match. That is just a few reason this match gets sold out every year.

Edited by Sean Gaines

The video is on Facebook. Couldn't find it on YouTube.

I want to see Jeff Blackmon throwing the mag at the window video...What's funny is the gator classic has the "Blake rule" where you can not throw a mag at an activator. Now they are going to have to make a "Blackmon rule" lol

I want to Thank the Match Director, who did an awesome job with this match. Gary and Barbara Thibodeaux, the RO's and staff that made everything happen! You couldn't have asked for anything better,Great Stages, great food, great weather,great people and a Great Match. That is just a few reason this match gets sold out every year.

Here you go Sean

Edited by lilbeauxdawg

Had a great year and an outstanding gator classic, once again. My shooting was sub par but I had an excellent time CROing stage 1 and I hope everyone who made it by my stage had a good time and enjoyed themselves. I'm always open to constructive criticism so if anyone saw anything I could do to improve, please let me know. I want to thank all of the shooters who were very safety conscious on my stage. With all of the 180 opportunities to be had, I think everyone did quite well.