Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pickaway 2013

Starting to update my calendar this year for different shoots in the area and noticed that the Pickaway County Sportsmen newsletter states that the next USPSA matches are 4/7, 5/5 and 6/2. The matches used to be the first Saturday, but these dates are all Sundays and seem to overlap the Multigun dates. Are these correct and will there be anything before April? Life got in the way of my shooting last summer but planning to get out a lot more this summer (if I can find any ammo that is).

Thanks, Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to update my calendar this year for different shoots in the area and noticed that the Pickaway County Sportsmen newsletter states that the next USPSA matches are 4/7, 5/5 and 6/2. The matches used to be the first Saturday, but these dates are all Sundays and seem to overlap the Multigun dates. Are these correct and will there be anything before April? Life got in the way of my shooting last summer but planning to get out a lot more this summer (if I can find any ammo that is).

Thanks, Steve

The newsletter is wrong on the dates. Go to their web page and look at their calendar and you will see that the USPSA matches are still on the first Saturday. They only have the calendar filled out through April but you'll get the correct idea.

Also, the newsletter had the Steel Plate matches on Sunday which I found strange as they are always on the third Saturday of the month. Again, the newsletter is wrong - the Steel Plates are on the third Saturday as usual, at least through April per the web site's Calendar.

Hope this helps.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

We did have the wrong dates on the Newsletter. We have USPSA on the first Saturday, IDPA on the second, Steel Challenge on the third and Action Pistol/Bianchi Cup on the fourth Saturday of each month.

Weather permitting, I will run a steel match on Feb 16.

If you have specific questions on the matches, the contact info for each of the match directors is located on the match division page or the "Contact Us" link.

Mads

"You can't miss fast enough"