Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match Registration

Sarge

The new webpage with registration form is now available online.

http://www.ohiochampionship.com

Edited to add: I have given this a lot of thought and have finally decided to announce that I am accepting donations for the families affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. I have a personal contact in the area who is going to see that any money collected goes directly to the families affected. I believe, if properly coordinated and carried out, we as shooting sportsmen can show our genuine concern for the community and the families who endured the loss of a loved one in this senseless act. We are better than that and I want the community and the country to know it. Forum member Youngeyes has agreed to be my representative on that end. He is a prominent citizen in the community and assures me the gift will be well received. I'll let him speak for himself if he wishes to add anything.

If you would like to be a part of my effort to project a positive image of responsible gun owners it's as simple as adding a small donation onto your match fees for the 2013 Ohio Match. I realize May is 5 months away but the folks there will still be hurting long after that and I think our efforts will be remembered long after as well.

Please consider helping out.

Thanks

Kevin Sanders

Edited by Sarge

The new webpage with registration form is now available online.

http://www.ohiochampionship.com

Edited to add: I have given this a lot of thought and have finally decided to announce that I am accepting donations for the families affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. I have a personal contact in the area who is going to see that any money collected goes directly to the families affected. I believe, if properly coordinated and carried out, we as shooting sportsmen can show our genuine concern for the community and the families who endured the loss of a loved one in this senseless act. We are better than that and I want the community and the country to know it. Forum member Youngeyes has agreed to be my representative on that end. He is a prominent citizen in the community and assures me the gift will be well received. I'll let him speak for himself if he wishes to add anything.

If you would like to be a part of my effort to project a positive image of responsible gun owners it's as simple as adding a small donation onto your match fees for the 2013 Ohio Match. I realize May is 5 months away but the folks there will still be hurting long after that and I think our efforts will be remembered long after as well.

Please consider helping out.

Thanks

Kevin Sanders

As I told Sarge, I will be honored to help out in anyway I can. Newtown is a very close knit community. There are many who share our enjoyment of the shooting sports. We are all outraged and shocked at the criminal act of atrocity on 12/14/12. I am well acquainted with the local media and will have the donation positively reported. Sarge's show of compassion, in offering to do this, is exactly what good people do when a bad thing happens. The Benos forum support, and the support and well wishes of all good people, is very much felt here. I am humbled by your response. My word that this will be treated with the respect and gratitude that it deserves. I wish I could join you to thank you all in person.

Have a safe and healthy New Year.

Joe

Forgot to mention that of course, staff will shoot for free. If you are a seasoned RO or CRO I need your help. Please let me know if you can help and I'll have you fill out the registration as usual and just write "Staff" on it. Of course you can still include a donation.

Also, just to be clear, raffles, donations etc, DURING the match will still benefit our troops and their families. Nothing has changed there.