Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Mississippi Classic

Registration now OPEN!! Get yours in the mail and come on to MS for some fun!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks as well.

Match Dates:

May 17th*, 18th, and 19th

*Friday the 17th is for RO's, Vendors, and a limited number of shoot through's only

The main match is a 1 1/2 day match shot on Saturday and Sunday.

Match Format:

10 stages, 250+ rounds

Latest Ed. of USPSA rulebook

Match Website: http://www.teammagnolia.com/index.php

Applications and information about the match can be found here.

Awards:

Plaques and Cash Awards based on order of finish and division participation

Prizes by random drawing (must be present to win)

Match Fee:

$120 ($145 after 5/1)

Ladies and Juniors shoot for half price

Match Director:

Steve Roberts

Range Master:

Lloyd Landry

Match Hotel:

Holiday Inn - 5569 I-55 South, Byram, MS 39272

601-346-8118

Room Rate: 85.00 plus tax, 95.00 plus tax for suites

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/byram/janby/hoteldetail

Secondary Hotel: Comfort Inn - 5760 I-55 NE Frontage Road, Byram, MS 39272

601-983-2990

Room Rate: 89.00 plus tax, 82.00 plus tax for King, 92.00 plus tax for Suite, 100.00 plus tax for King Suite

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-byram-mississippi-MS245

Cut off Date for our blocks are May 5th. After this date, our prices will no longer be available

Alternative Lodging:

We do allow RV camping on the range property if you are interested in staying with us but be warned that we have very limited (practically zero) power/water connections,

Crawfish Boil:

We will be hosting a crawfish boil again on Saturday evening at the range under the pavilion. All shooters and guests are welcome to attend.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Steve Roberts

Match Director

2013 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Years Everyone!!!! :eatdrink:

Please be safe. Get a cab or someone to come get you, if you drink. There are too many lives lost on the roads that could easily be avoided.

Now on to the Match Info.....

I've uploaded a small group of competitors to the online squadding system. Just wanted to check it out and make sure I hadn't screwed something up before uploading the rest. Soon as I see that I actually got it right, I will begin uploading the rest I have received entries for. I have received 85 so far!!! :goof: I'm stoked about this year's match and can't wait to see everyone, both old and new.

Keep an eye in your inbox for your USPSA notification. You should start seeing more and more over the next two days. My goal is to get them all uploaded by end of tomorrow. Then as I get them I will upload, probably weekly when I am here. I will be out for a week or two in January due to work so there will be a dead space there.

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

***** Update ******

All entries I have received so far are entered and available for online squadding.

Edited by MrClean

Hell, I like it so much I sent 2 apps in......not that it had anything to do with me forgetting to put a stamp on the first one, no sir....I don't know what it is about this match and my applications but they don't seem to play nice....I think I will just pay for for next year while I am there...

Match is full!!!!!

I'm out of town but according to what I had prior to leaving, and what my daughter is reading off to me now... there are no slots left. I will get them all inputted and uploaded upon my return. I apologize for the delay but was unavoidable.

I will contact those that didn't make it and offer to return funds or put on waiting list. Surprised me filling up this week! I guess that is a good problem to have though. Wish we could host more.

Steve