Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bruce Lee

BobS761

• 2 weeks later...

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I liked on the "Blacklist" when Reddingtone was talking to a killer and said:

"You know a wise man can learn more from a fool's question than a fool can learn from the wise man's answer."

"Is that Nietche?"

"No, Bruce Lee."

That used to be such a good show until the lead actor got pregnant and they had to come up with a ridiculous story line to cover it up..... yeah, he tried to kill me and I tortured him for three months but now I am going to marry him (again).

Edited by bountyhunter

That used to be such a good show until the lead actor got pregnant and they had to come up with a ridiculous story line to cover it up..... yeah, he tried to kill me and I tortured him for three months but now I am going to marry him (again).

Agreed.

• 6 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 4:54 PM, bountyhunter said:

I liked on the "Blacklist" when Reddingtone was talking to a killer and said:

"You know a wise man can learn more from a fool's question than a fool can learn from the wise man's answer."

"Is that Nietche?"

"No, Bruce Lee."

Ah yes, the Luther Braxton episode.  That was particularly well done.  I agree the show has majorly taken a downturn with the whole baby thing and now they're really dragging that out.  Do writers of a show turn stupid at some point, get bribed to deliberately tank it, or what?  I still watch it and hold out hope that there will be a turn back to the better.  

I will say that I have gained one thing very cool from it.  The Monarch Douglas Bank episode introduced me to rose petal jam.  I have been making it ever since from rose petals harvested from my neighbor's rose bushes.  It's delicious and delightfully delicate, and very cool for the rarity factor!  

• 6 years later...