Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I find Glock clones?

MNshooter

I really didn't want my first post to be about airsoft.....

Any recommendations on where I can pick up a Glock 34 clone? I'd like a metal slide.

The only place I can find, shooter-city, is somewhat sparse on details. I'm also a little more than hesitant to order from overseas. Any experience?

I couldn't find a G34 clone, so I got 2 G17s. 1 WE tech and 1 KSC. KSC is a slightly better build quality, and fits in my bladetech where the WE won't. WE has a heavier slide and seems to recoil more.

I got it from airsplat for $175. Red wolf airsoft sells them for cheaper but they are in Hong Kong.

Go to evike for new fiber optic sights, and a co2 mag. You can get 100+ shot per cylinder and it won't stink up your house.

• 2 months later...

I have a KWA Glock 17 airsoft I got from airsplat.com

I don't think they sell the KWA brand anymore but they have several others. Never had an issue dealing with them and prices seemed in line with everywhere else. I wasn't able to find a 34 when I bought mine a couple years ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ia have a couple KJ, metal slides and like them. i have had a breakage nut the maker is resonsive and sold me spares. its Tkio Marui compatible also.

I got a TM G18C and is pure crap. I'm havin to replace everithing starting with a metal slide and outer barrel. i tried to put in some fiber optic sights but it doesen't tke parts from TM G17... Now it has broken the firin mechanism.. I think qhen finised replacing everything I'll get a decent tool but that will cost me mucho more than a real firearm.

only i can do some practice that's impossible with a real gun, like getting used to watch the from sight moving around.

There are good reources on youtube related to assembly/dissasembly and replacement parts.

• 2 months later...

I tried this pistol (KWA ATP) as a glock trainer and do not find that it works for me due to the different grip geometry. I find that it does not feel at all like a Glock.

The biggest problem is that the mag catch design interfaces with my blade tech holster and grip in such a way that I cannot draw the pistol in less than 2 seconds without causing the mag to fly out of the gun on the draw.

Otherwise, it is durable, reliable, and accurate.

I tried this pistol (KWA ATP) as a glock trainer and do not find that it works for me due to the different grip geometry. I find that it does not feel at all like a Glock.

The biggest problem is that the mag catch design interfaces with my blade tech holster and grip in such a way that I cannot draw the pistol in less than 2 seconds without causing the mag to fly out of the gun on the draw.

Otherwise, it is durable, reliable, and accurate.

I have not encountered that issue with the ATP and Bladetech DOH. Works great and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have not encountered that issue with the ATP and Bladetech DOH. Works great and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It must be me. If I draw with the same technique I use on my G34, I launch the mag every time!

• 1 month later...

I just ordered a KSC G17 from airsplat. They have a black Friday special of 35% off*. Coupon code is "BLACK35".

* legal yada yada --- which I incorrectly assumed would exclude the G17. The unit price came out to $113.74 (plus tax/ship); mags are $22.74.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer electric airsoft guns. The Glock from Cyma is accurate, reliable and you don't have to worry about gas (which always gave me a headache).

Minor drawback: No recoil but that isn't realistic in airsoft guns anyway. The gun is a little thicker than a real Glock, but then again: I prefer that to my former KSC/KWA which has a somewhat smaller grip than a real Glock.

• 4 weeks later...

You can get a G34 from airsplat and they have a store in Southern California.

I went with WE G17. I had this for about 3 months and the hammer spring broke after 7,500 shots. It cost approx $4 dollars for the part and I did the work myself (youtube is the best!) Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.

Here's how I use my airsoft pistol.

Edited by GunRunner411

• 3 weeks later...

You can get a G34 from airsplat and they have a store in Southern California.

I went with WE G17. I had this for about 3 months and the hammer spring broke after 7,500 shots. It cost approx $4 dollars for the part and I did the work myself (youtube is the best!) Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.

Here's how I use my airsoft pistol.

What Holster did you get for your WE? I just picked up a KSC G17 and the thing won't fit my regular G17 holster?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...