Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

Yeah, I worked Stage 2... it was kind of a bummer when about halfway through the first squad everybody figured out that pistol only was the best way to shoot it...

Still a good stage... but a tiny tweak or two (to "force" shooters into using at least 1 more gun) would have made it even better. Easy to say that after the match though. :ph34r:

Edited by dcloudy777

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice finish Jesse.....did you have any issue dumping your shotgun with that tube on it?

I know my shooting buddies commented on Stage 6 that mine just about jumped out of the bin when I dumped it. Kinda has me thinking about whether or not that +2 cap is worth it. I don't think I am that rough when ditching guns

Edited by Onagoth

Nice finish Jesse.....did you have any issue dumping your shotgun with that tube on it?

I know my shooting buddies commented on Stage 6 that mine just about jumped out of the bin when I dumped it. Kinda has me thinking about whether or not that +2 cap is worth it. I don't think I am that rough when ditching guns

Thanks! I got lucky!!!

I have never had a shotgun come out of a dump barrel. Trash cans are worse than 55 gallon drums. If the trash cans are secured to the ground firmly its not an issue. 3 Gun Nation used trash cans exclusively and they work just fine. If the barrels are tilted it can get a bit scary. Obviously a shorter gun requires less attention to how you ground it. I wouldn't trade my 12 round tube for anything. I loaded 4 off the beep on stage 1 which allowed me to clear the left side steal and hit the slug gongs without leaving the position or doing a standing reload.

Can't say I'll never bitch about an ache or pain in my body again, I am sure I will, but I will always remember Chris and I'll feel bad bitching. This man is an inspiration! Too many people are ready to give up when the slightest adversity sets in. Chris, Thank you for showing the rest of us what courage in daily life, where it it all too easy to sit back, really is.

Thank you!

My match video

Nice shooting.

Quick question for you.

On stage 3, what method did you use to load the extra shell into your shotgun once you started using it.

you must have done it when the RO was blocking the vid cause I counted 9 shots plus one that you racked out at the very beginning before going dry.

Its was pretty fast.

My match video

Nice shooting.

Quick question for you.

On stage 3, what method did you use to load the extra shell into your shotgun once you started using it.

you must have done it when the RO was blocking the vid cause I counted 9 shots plus one that you racked out at the very beginning before going dry.

Its was pretty fast.

Dang was somebody shooting Open Division after all?

That was an empty chamber start, if he actually had one in the chamber open would have been the least of his problems. It looks to me like forgot to rack one in the chamber, did so, and in the process knocked off a match saver or equivalent from the side of the gun.

My match video

Nice shooting.

Quick question for you.

Its was pretty fast.

My match video

Nice shooting.

Quick question for you.

Its was pretty fast.

Dang was somebody shooting Open Division after all?

That was an empty chamber start, if he actually had one in the chamber open would have been the least of his problems. It looks to me like forgot to rack one in the chamber, did so, and in the process knocked off a match saver or equivalent from the side of the gun.

Good call Vlad. That's exactly what happened. When I first looked at the video, I was a little worried I had 10 in the gun. But thinking about it pretty deep afterward, one of my main mental issues with the stage was when that happened. It totally screwed me up after that. Missing targets left and right, and in the end my matchsaver wasn't there for the open-bolt last shot I needed it.