Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 03-05 Paper Poppers

Flexmoney

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notified classifiercalc.com after I got my (Production) scores back and they didn't match up.

I had 3.9 HF, which was over 46% on classifiercalc, but only 39% on official USPSA percentage.

Classifiercalc has updated their information and it appears to be in line with the USPSA percentage now.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Shot this one at the local match 2 weeks ago. I am a B class limited shooter running an STI edge. I managed a stage win in limited and 5th overall. My wirsts above draw still sucks so I shot a Charlie/Delta on the first target. One makeup on steel

Time: 5.59

HF: 8.2290

According to classifier calc this will be an 82% run. My first "A" classifier! I made B class in January. The first time I shot this one was with a glock 35 and I shot it at 58%. Nice to see improvement. I will try to post the video below.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shot today.

Production
5.06 sec
Down one Charlie
Should be just under 95%

This one has had the HHF adjusted upward since I last shot it in March 2015. I shot it in just under 6 seconds with two C down and it was officially a 91%.

The current HHF is just a hair under 10.

• 1 month later...

Shot 8-20-17

Production M 

G34

44 pts

5.33 sec

HF 8.2552

82.57%

Self analysis on this one, I didn't get good enough sight pic on the paper targets and dropped 6 pts and then didn't call my shots and move on the steel. I waited for sound/fall.