Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miami Rifle and Pistol (Ohio) Monthly USPSA Match

Come out and join us on September 23rd for the monthly match. This month and next month we will be accepting non perishable food items for the upcoming holiday seasons.

$15 5 stages Classifier to be determined later.

Set up starts at 7am and shooting starts when set up is complete.

Kevin,

Your premiere match last month was the best match that I have had the pleasure of shooting at MRPC ever. I look forward to the continuing groovieness that you will bring to the club. I will certainly be there with canned goods in hand :)

Come out and join us on September 23rd for the monthly match. This month and next month we will be accepting non perishable food items for the upcoming holiday seasons.

If it weren't 3 1/2 hours away, I'd be all over it, Kevin! :(

If it weren't 3 1/2 hours away, I'd be all over it, Kevin! :(

Don't feel bad. The drive to Cville is 1:45 and I hate driving that. Give the October match some thought though. We are going to set up 5 50 round stages with one being a blind stage. i.e. you don't get to see it before you shoot it.

Is this range where the GSSF match was earlier in the year, just off 75 and south of 70? I might try to make it in October. Thanks

This is MRPC

I could be wrong, but I think you are referring to Miami Valley Shooting Grounds. I know they do a lot of GSSF and held a big match earlier in the year.

Chris The group of guys I have helping me put this thing together love to use everything in the barn on every stage!roflol.gif On stage five we are actually thinking of having a left to right mover on a zipline of some sort. We have to test it saturday to make sure we can make it repeatable. I can also set a field of steel up for you since you want to get some more practice in before nationals. Of course we will have to name it Chris' shooting gallery or something catchy.

We could use your input on the zipline mover as far as speed goes. Why not try to make it down Saturday afternoon around 3 or 4. Bring your gun and validate it for me.

OK Kevin - so just to prep Chris for Nationals here's my Christmas in September match suggestions

Ten stronghand only

Nine Partial A-zones

Eight memory stages

Seven unloaded gun starts

Six little poppers

FIVE steel plates.....

Four weakhand headshots

Three disappearing targets

Two bobbing turtles

and

a Fifty yard GONG...

ok...time to go work on my gun and leave the poetry/songwriting to the professionals

OK Kevin - so just to prep Chris for Nationals here's my Christmas in September match suggestions

Ten stronghand only

Nine Partial A-zones

Eight memory stages

Seven unloaded gun starts

Six little poppers

FIVE steel plates.....

Four weakhand headshots

Three disappearing targets

Two bobbing turtles

and

a Fifty yard GONG...

ok...time to go work on my gun and leave the poetry/songwriting to the professionals

Just a reminder. If you can, please bring a non perishable food item for MRPC to donate for the upcoming holiday season. Our matches are the most well attended at the club so lets show just how generous we can be!cheers.gif

And please, if you can come out early and help with set up it will be a huge help. We will also be doing some work at the range Saturday after 2pm up on the hill.

Also, if you are a certified RO I can use your help as well. If you sign up to RO you will shoot for $5.cheers.gif

Edited by Sarge

While the shooter suffered from hardware problems the mover worked great. We used the plans that were posted on enos but found gravity worked perfectly without all the extra work.

Edited by Sarge

Very flattering coming from you Steve. Thanks. The entire crew works hard to put these together and our intent is to give shooters their money's worth every month.

October will be really fun. Hope you can make it.