Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is their a deadline to squad? Waiting on my buddy to get his app in.

You have time. We are shooting for 300+ and so far we are just shy of 200. There will come a time when we will call the match full and lock squadding but that won't happen until very close to match time

Is their a deadline to squad? Waiting on my buddy to get his app in.

You have time. We are shooting for 300+ and so far we are just shy of 200. There will come a time when we will call the match full and lock squadding but that won't happen until very close to match time

Thanks for the info Kevin.

Do you have squad openings still open for non staff on Friday? Self squading indicates a number of openings but want to check if its OK before submitting.

Thanks.

Edited by XDman

Do you have squad openings still open for non staff on Friday? Self squading indicates a number of openings but want to check if its OK before submitting.

Thanks.

Yes, I have only approved one or two shooters for Friday so far. By all means put your app in for friday

This brings up a good point. A few folks are putting Friday on their apps but this does you no good if you have not talked to me about it first.

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by Sarge

If you picked Friday to shoot (Not Staff) and do not have Sarge's permission, you need to pick Saturday or Sunday! Thanks

Thanks LARRY!! lol

Seriously folks, we are trying to keep close track of who is shooting with Staff. Getting my permission is not a power grab, it's simply a way of keeping track. Simply circling Friday/Staff on the app is not getting permission. There are more than one of us involved in everything going on and having written records of special requests just make it much easier to make sure the match comes off without a hitch.

Thanks very much!

PS if you have told me you are going to work the match please send me your app. Please?

Kevin

Any idea/random guess how long the day is going to be? I shot it last year, but I can't remember...something like 5-6pm?

Probably be a pretty full day for sure. I would say your guesses are as good as mine. Too many variables in a full day of shooting to be certain.

If you picked Friday to shoot (Not Staff) and do not have Sarge's permission, you need to pick Saturday or Sunday! Thanks

Thanks LARRY!! lol

Seriously folks, we are trying to keep close track of who is shooting with Staff. Getting my permission is not a power grab, it's simply a way of keeping track. Simply circling Friday/Staff on the app is not getting permission. There are more than one of us involved in everything going on and having written records of special requests just make it much easier to make sure the match comes off without a hitch.

Thanks very much!

PS if you have told me you are going to work the match please send me your app. Please?

Kevin

Just to add, Friday is also used to shake out the stages and make sure the stages are perfect for Saturday and Sunday. Staff days tend to run pretty long and hence the reason to keep the squads smaller. :cheers:

Edited by lcs

Mailed my wife's and mine on monday. Her first big match, should be fun!

Tom Schuster

Your app is here and will go to stats Monday. You will be able to SS in a few days.

Thanks for signing up!! You'll both have a blast.

Damn, I'm shooting Friday, just so I won't be leaving at 6:00 PM.

Good luck with that. Oh well, at least you can be proud of the fact that you are what sparked the golf cart idea! Thanks AT!!

Sarge, thanks for the approval. Both ny wife and I signed up for Friday. We certainly dont mind helping to wring out the stages, or lending a hand where needed that day. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for everyone's hard work.

Rob Ware

Leah Ware

Edited by XDman

Kevin,

Somebody put me on squad 206. Can you put me back on Friday with Fran Terry.

Thanks, Jeff LaFlame

I fat fingered the squad. Will be corrected . Thanks for catching it.