Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reducing score sheets

Ray_Z

We have 5-6 stages for our monthly match. I have been doing the stats with ezwinscore. I was given their outdated copier by the company I worked for before we moved. I have been using it to make the score sheets and copies of the stage designs. I have been doing what I could to keep it together all this shooting season. But it's old and wants to die. Prier to this I have been using the copier to reduce the standard half sized score sheet from ezwinscore by 15% and pasting three on a side on legal sized paper for coping the match score sheets. With the bailing wire and bubble gum starting to breaking down I need to find another way to reduce the size of the score sheet. Any ideas?

I make mine off of a score sheet in excel. Change it every match to make the sheets match the stage.3 stages per side. Club bought my printer, ink, paper and I make them the night before the match.

Brent

Have you tried the standard Word format? You can modify for any type of stage, # of targets & steel. Once you have them complete with each as a separate page, set your printer to print multiple pages. You can easily fit 4 stages (i.e. pages) per side of regular 8.5 x 11 sheets.

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody that shoots our matches is used to seeing the ez-win-score score sheet. I'd just like to be able to reduce it by 15% and paste to a side on legal sized paper for our match score sheet.