Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Qualifier Results

dubltap

they don't as far as i know..It's up to the club contact person to post them in the classifier section,then it updates within minutes...i just did several last month and they popped right up..

• 2 months later...

they don't as far as i know..It's up to the club contact person to post them in the classifier section,then it updates within minutes...i just did several last month and they popped right up..

That is a good thing, compared to the other guys :)

If you get your card signed by the club MD & his number, or even the SO (and his #) that ran your through the IDPA Classifier, you're good to go. The IDPA website is a reference. It is not maintained as well as it should be and all results are not posted. Your signed Classification card is the Gospel. If you have it in your possession, you're Good To Go.

• 2 weeks later...

If you get your card signed by the club MD & his number, or even the SO (and his #) that ran your through the IDPA Classifier, you're good to go. The IDPA website is a reference. It is not maintained as well as it should be and all results are not posted. Your signed Classification card is the Gospel. If you have it in your possession, you're Good To Go.

While paper records are still accepted, more and more matches I've attended are going to the web site first, and expect it to be up to date.