Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just made ESP Expert

After having trouble shooting the classifier well I finally shot an ok one today. My previous best time was a 118 something and I shot a 92.26 tonight. I dont know where I found 26 seconds... Its just a little bit maddening how close it was to master... But, Having never classified anything above Sharp shooter before I am quite pleased. I am SSP MA and CDP EX and they both came by way of bump. I think ESP master is within my reach! ESR now thats another story.

After having trouble shooting the classifier well I finally shot an ok one today. My previous best time was a 118 something and I shot a 92.26 tonight. I dont know where I found 26 seconds... Its just a little bit maddening how close it was to master... But, Having never classified anything above Sharp shooter before I am quite pleased. I am SSP MA and CDP EX and they both came by way of bump. I think ESP master is within my reach! ESR now thats another story.

Good job! I ran a classifier a few weeks back in ESP and missed EXP by 1.87. I think I know how you feel coming close to the next class. At the time I'd rather have missed it by 20 then less than 2 :roflol: You'll probably be able to make Master before the year is out. Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. I got my ESP bump to Expert at a State match, and not by the classifier. I don't think I will ever make Master. Can't shoot the stage 3 classifier that well, and I am taking penalties for not taking a knee behind the barrel on that 3 stage also.