Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cardio

feederic

I am one of the gifted few with great eyes, but after sitting in front of a computer all week eye strain takes a toll on what I can see clearly.

Now I don't know if this will help everyone, but I noticed after doing cardio for around 45 mins my vision is in tip top shape. And I mean, I can't ever recall it being better. I have 20/10, and on a bad day 20/20...but after cardio it feels like I have Super Blu-Ray HD vision. EVERYTHING is crystal clear and razor sharp with minimal effort.

Maybe I am just lucky with these effects, but hopefully other people will reap this benefit too. Better vision is just more icing on the cake for the health benefits cardio is providing me.

Sitting at a PC - blood/oxygen flowing at a crawl. Cardio/execise/activity - blood/oxygen flowing everywhere in the body.

That's exactly it! It sounds so simple but I never incorporated this into training really. I've been timing my cardio routines and off days to help with my energy during dry fire as well. So far its been a huge difference on just being able to focus on the task at hand.

While Im at the gym i cant see very well at. Afterwards I can see much better once I put my glasses back on.

Now I'm making sure to do about an hour of cardio a couple days before a match as part of my match prep. My legs will feel strong and refreshed, and my eyes feel great. This has been helping me focus much more on shooting cleanly since I don't notice fatigue as quickly.

• 1 year later...

Any time you get blood flowing and activate your CNS in that respect, vision and all other sensory feedback will be a great deal better than when you are in a sedentary rest like state.c

• 1 month later...

I've found that doing regular moderate cardio workouts...everything works better. My all around mental focus has improved along with fine motor skills. I can see big improvements in my shooting game the last few weeks since I set up a workout routine. Not surprised at all it helps your vision. Keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...