Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

can't see embedded videos

Attila

For some reason I can no longer see embedded videos in the forums. I see a blank space where it would be with a small logo in the upper left corner. I can't click on the video or logo. I updated my Flash and Quicktime. Any suggestions?

Try going to this website: Adobe Flash Player to confirm what flash player is installed. This page also gives you the official uninstaller. Look at the OS, it says whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7 version installed, download that uninstaller, make sure all browsers are closed, and then uninstall your flash player, after that RESTART your computer.

After that, go to the Adobe Flash Player website: download the newest version, and then install it. Hopefully that fixes it. FYI, there are two flash players, one for IE and one for Firefox/Safari/etc. Chrome has a built-in Adobe Flash Player. I would recommend you see if it works on other browsers too.

If that all doesn't work, sometimes simply resetting the IE browser settings would fix it...this fixes very odd problems, doesn't hurt to try: Go to Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset... - keep in mind this brings your IE to its default settings.

• 9 months later...

I can watch videos on you tube either through a link like yours or on YouTube itself. But for videos like post #333 and 337, of the attached thread, I cant see anything http://www.brianenos...c=135294&st=325

Some of the clips I can see some I cant. I dont get it. Its not just here either.

Windows 7

64 bit

IE9

Edited by Kent Grewe