Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Pouches Bullets Facing Out

rgkeller

I think the Ghost pouches are the best made pouches on the market today. They are very adjustable. They use spings to hold the mag in place, not screws. The spring system is more secure and faster at the same time. Each ghost pouch actually comes with 2 pouches. One pouch that is conventional and one that faces outward. You just attach the pouch that you prefer.

The DAA pouches and CR Speed pouches do not hold a candle to the ghost pouches (in my opinion of course). The only issue with ghost is that they can be hard to find.

I'm cheap, I made my own out of kydex. I'm trying to refine the design to be able to produce them for sale thru my company I'm getting underway.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I'd be really interested in a picture or a short write up. I've been looking at kydex molding but it seems like a lot of time and work...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the Ghost 360 pouches, very happy with them so far. I like the way they hook to the belt. No tools, screws or bolts. Pretty sweet little setup actually. I am considering switching to the IPSC style pouch, seems like it would leave more room for my fat stubby fingers to get in there and grab a mag. The retention is very nice, swappable insert that squeezes the mag, and the option to use the small nylon screw if you want massive retention. I tried it on one for kicks and it will make the mag permanent if you want, I opted for the stronger of the two inserts without using the screws for my 9mm CZ mags. Works like a charm so far.

ShootersConnection has them, comes with both USPSA and IPSC style pouch.... And a magnet for each pouch. :cheers:

Can they beused for SS?

A bit of a belated reply, but yes and no... yes if you felt like fabricating your own spacers. No if you don't, the included hardware only really works with double stack mags of varying widths.