Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

The 2012 FNH USA 3 Gun is planed for September 20-22, 2012 in Glen Gary, WV. 9 Stages with all three guns on each stage and continuing with the half day format. This year we will have side events for you to try out some of the really cool toys available from our match sponsors.

I am going on record....we will NOT be using the count down clock for registration, we will NOT require you to shoot previous matches to sign up however we will ask that you be prepared as the match application will be available on 1 May 2012.

The match hotel will remain the same and we have reserved a banquet facility closer to the range and match hotel.

Staff will shoot on September 19 and of course we can always use help. Did I mention we took really good care of the match staff last year.

Stay tuned for more information and another exciting match.

Larry

Match Director

Edited by sbmd

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting Thurs,Fri + Sat half days?

You got it....3 stages back to back, half day format, same great food and the other half of the day we will have side stuff for you guys to do....I will see if I can get the Balista out for you to shoot.

Larry

You got it....3 stages back to back, half day format, same great food and the other half of the day we will have side stuff for you guys to do....I will see if I can get the Balista out for you to shoot.

Larry

Half day format???? Larry, you're crazy, it will never work.....

Oh, wait, it actually worked out pretty well. :)

Larry

Half day format???? Larry, you're crazy, it will never work.....

Oh, wait, it actually worked out pretty well. :)

First our stupid gun registry law gets repealed

Long gun only correct?

Yes... Most common rifles and shotguns...

Handguns and some rifles and shotgun remain restricted/prohibited and will remain registered, but... This is a HUGE step up here.

My AR 15's remain registered as do my pistols... But all my bolt actions, pumps, and other semiauto rifles/shotguns... Including my 18.5. " Benelli M4 are now or soon to be paperless...