Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana Multigun Series

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have been your birthday that held off the rain. Everything I looked at said it was going to be thuderstorms all day. It did rain all day at home, but the weather was just about perfect for a match at Atlanta. Great, smooth-running match. Happy Birthday Jon, thanks for another great match! Thanks to Tony for running our squad quickly, safely, and efficiently.

Ryan Z and Steve G. If your on here....thanks a ton for the help with the shotgun. Worked on it last night and tried some slugs today, and no problems now. Thanks for all the help. Had a blast as usual with that squad....and Jack lol

Ryan Z and Steve G. If your on here....thanks a ton for the help with the shotgun. Worked on it last night and tried some slugs today, and no problems now. Thanks for all the help. Had a blast as usual with that squad....and Jack lol

Glad to hear things are coming together. :cheers:

Always happy to help. Really wish you wouldn't have had the trouble with the gun in the first place... but like Jack always says, "It could be worse..."

RZ

The results from May 13's match at ACC are now posted on IndianaMultiGun.com and can be found under Results.

The Point Series Standings have also been updated, and can be found under INMG Point Series.

Thanks to Jon, Tony, Spencer, Corey, and all the others who helped make the match happen.

Our next match, INMG Series Event #4, will be June 24 at Wildcat.

Thanks again,

RZ

The results from May 13's match at ACC are now posted on IndianaMultiGun.com and can be found under Results.

The Point Series Standings have also been updated, and can be found under INMG Point Series.

Thanks to Jon, Tony, Spencer, Corey, and all the others who helped make the match happen.

Our next match, INMG Series Event #4, will be June 24 at Wildcat.

Thanks again,

RZ

Shouldn't the overall points percentage be based off overall points and not time? It looks like it was based off overall time in this match.

Series Points are calculated by using your match percentage, ie what your placement percentage equals is how many points you get for that match.

Indiana MultiGun 2012 Points Series

1. Points

1.1: Series points will be awarded based on percentage earned during a given match.

For example, if a competitor shoots 75% of the division winning score at match “X,” then

the competitor will receive 75 series points for that match.

Series Points are calculated by using your match percentage, ie what your placement percentage equals is how many points you get for that match.

Indiana MultiGun 2012 Points Series

1. Points

1.1: Series points will be awarded based on percentage earned during a given match.

For example, if a competitor shoots 75% of the division winning score at match “X,” then

the competitor will receive 75 series points for that match.

I earned 382.01 points on May 13. The division winner had 582.83 match points. My percentage should be 382.01/582.83 = 65.54%. The results show me at 60.73%. The only way I get 60.73% is to divide the division winner's total time (105.90) by my total time (174.38).

Using Louis's math, mine is off too.

Hey, I'm happy with an 8th place finish! Everyone who beat me is half my age!! :cheers:

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we will check and fix the formula there and get updated standings posted!

Bill, you also beat many and more people who are half your age ;)

The May match results and The Series standings have been corrected, with percentage based on total POINTS. Evidently, the first time around, the scores were entered into an older version of our scoring program, that had an error in the formula.

Our apologies for the mistake. It appears that it made quite a substantial difference for a few shooters.

See you all on June 24 at Wildcat.

RZ

The May match results and The Series standings have been corrected, with percentage based on total POINTS. Evidently, the first time around, the scores were entered into an older version of our scoring program, that had an error in the formula.

Our apologies for the mistake. It appears that it made quite a substantial difference for a few shooters.

See you all on June 24 at Wildcat.

RZ

Thank you!

Didn't we shoot six stages? I only see five stages on the results. What am I missing? I really thought we shot three stages on each side of the berm. This is why I take video, I suffer from CRS.

Just wondering what happenend to the sixth stage? the all rifle with 3 clays and 10 paper. That was my glory stage and now its gone. :(

So, I'm not the only one that noticed that. Did that stage get tossed? That bay must be cursed.

Just wondering what happenend to the sixth stage? the all rifle with 3 clays and 10 paper. That was my glory stage and now its gone. :(

So, I'm not the only one that noticed that. Did that stage get tossed? That bay must be cursed.

If you add the points, you will see that stage 6 points were still included. I think it just got cut off the page when it was formatted/exported.