Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana Multigun Series

Entry form for the 2012 INMG Series. No fee to be included in the Points Series itself. Just pay the usual match fee at each match.

I should add you have until Registration ends at the first match of the season to turn this is. The sooner the better for a head count and to give the sponsors a count so they can adjust what they are giving to the number of shooters.

Thank You to our current sponsors for helping making this happen, and we are working on new sponsors every day.

Fuhrman Precision Services, Inc

Battle Comp

Lead Farmer Inc

Sinclair International

Brownells

Loki Weapon Systems

and more to come!

2012 Indiana Multigun Series.pdf

Edited by Jon Fuhrman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an effort to keep any possible controversy and or conflict of interest from coming about, Myself and Tony Diana(Wildcat MD and fellow member of the INMG BoD) are making ourselves not eligible for the points race. We will still be shooting the matches, just not competing in the Series.

By doing this, it opens the doors for others to have a shot at the top and some cool prizes.

Have Fun, Shoot Safe, and I'll see you on the Range

In an effort to keep any possible controversy and or conflict of interest from coming about, Myself and Tony Diana(Wildcat MD and fellow member of the INMG BoD) are making ourselves not eligible for the points race. We will still be shooting the matches, just not competing in the Series.

By doing this, it opens the doors for others to have a shot at the top and some cool prizes.

Have Fun, Shoot Safe, and I'll see you on the Range

Jon and Tony,

While I applaud your desire to avoid any potential "controversy" I believe that if you two are putting forth the effort to make this happen and are shooting the matches you should be just as eligible as anyone else.

I for one really appreciate what you guys are doing and have every confidence in your integrity when it comes time for the results. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this and would encourage others to speak up if they feel the same way. :cheers:

Just my .02

Steve Griffin

While we'd love to, and win some prizes, we aren't putting ourselves before you guys, the shooters. We can set it up, run it, but if you guys don't come out and shoot it, it's not worth it. By us not competing in the series, we open it up to other shooters to make the top 16?

Some times you just gotta not be selfish, and do things to benefit others instead of yourselves.

Edited by Jon Fuhrman

While we'd love to, and win some prizes, we aren't putting ourselves before you guys, the shooters. We can set it up, run it, but if you guys don't come out and shoot it, it's not worth it. By us not competing in the series, we open it up to other shooters to make the top 16?

Some times you just gotta not be selfish, and do things to benefit others instead of yourselves.

Of course I guess we could look at this another way.....If you're scared, just say so :roflol::roflol:

Just kiddin' guys

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Of course I guess we could look at this another way.....If you're scared, just say so :roflol::roflol:

Just kiddin' guys

eh, I suck, I'll admit it. lol

Jon and Tony,

While I applaud your desire to avoid any potential "controversy" I believe that if you two are putting forth the effort to make this happen and are shooting the matches you should be just as eligible as anyone else.

I for one really appreciate what you guys are doing and have every confidence in your integrity when it comes time for the results. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this and would encourage others to speak up if they feel the same way. :cheers:

Just my .02

Steve Griffin

I agree.

Reminder of new rules for 2012 - Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). - For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Open

- we are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines. Rifles must be chambered in a RIFLE CALIBER of 5.45x39 or larger.

Edited by Jon Fuhrman

Reminder of new rules for 2012 - Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Tac Optics.

- we are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines. Rifles must be chambered in a RIFLE CALIBER of 5.45x39 or larger.

So less than 4 open shooters get rolled into tac op? Im open and I would benefit I think but that really would not be fair if I read this right. I dont have a solution but shooting a box fed shotgun (presuming the saiga runs till the Akdal is ready) is a unfair advantage for me. Exept against Ryan.

Edited by Kent Grewe

Hoping to have the updated rules on the website in the next week or so but what's there now isn't really effected by the updates other than the no pistol caliber carbines.

And whoops, if there are less than 4 shooters in a division they are rolled into Open not Tac Optics. Open had plenty of shooters to be recognized, this is only effecting Heavy Metal, Heavy Metal Optics, and Limited as right now there aren't enough shooters for this divisions to be recognized at each match.

Got the stages drawn up for the first match. 4 stages, and your gonna do ALOT of shooting in those stages, but it's gonna be FAST.

The Newbolds are making a return, and there are gonna be 4 of them, at about 40-50yards(I can get that with the stage layout on Bay 8).

Round count by stage(this number is if you don't miss any targets and put 2 on each paper).

Stage 1(bay 5) - 36 Rifle

Stage 2 (bay 6) - 20 Pistol 20 Shotgun

Stage 3(bay 7) - 14 Shotgun, 3 slugs, 24 Pistol

Stage 4(bay 8) - 20 Rifle, 11 Shotgun, 16 Pistol

To make up for Atlanta's extreme lack of distance, I have made up for it by having a high round count, that runs very fast with lots of movement and positional shooting(prone, barricade use).