Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your opinion on the beretta 682

West Texas Granny

I had a Beretta 682 gold sporting shotgun. It has perfect balance to use on both the skeet and sporting clays. Beretta is the International trap gun which is available in different models like Model 680, 682, 687, ASE 90, DT10 etc. It is durable, lightweight, excellent in design and high in quality. I think the Beretta 682 Gold shotgun is the perfect choice for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beretta 682 is basically a competition grade shotgun. It is manufactured by fabbrica armi pietro Beretta in Italy. The 682 comes in various grades for sporting clays, skeet shooting and trap shooting. It is distributed in UK by GMK ltd and in United States by Beretta USA. I have used a Beretta 682 gold for skeet and trap shotguns since last 15 years. 

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:49 AM, jimmymuller said:

Beretta 682 is basically a competition grade shotgun. It is manufactured by fabbrica armi pietro Beretta in Italy. The 682 comes in various grades for sporting clays, skeet shooting and trap shooting. It is distributed in UK by GMK ltd and in United States by Beretta USA. I have used a Beretta 682 gold for skeet and trap shotguns since last 15 years. 

Holy crap!  We have THE Jimmy Muller on the Enos forums giving sporting shotgun advice!  Well this is exciting.  Yet another big name in the shooting industry cruising the forums.  Welcome!